PDA

View Full Version : Rayman Jungle Run - Windows 10 Problems

waleedf
09-22-2015, 03:36 PM
Hello,

E-mail: waleed1101@hotmail.com
Device Model: Windows 10 PC
Language: English

I purchased Rayman Jungle Run from the windows store and installed on a windows 8 PC and it worked without a problem.
PC upgraded to Windows 10 and the game is not working right, you click on a button and nothing happens, or you have to click in a spot far from the button, I need help to fix this problem.

RayCarrot
09-23-2015, 06:42 AM
I have the exact same problem with jungle run and some other windows store apps :(

Ubi-Mya
09-24-2015, 09:06 AM
Hello waleedf,
Welcome to the Rayman forums :)
I can't help you with this problem, but the Ubi support can!
Just click on the link in my signature to reach them.

love-sites
04-15-2016, 02:55 AM
I have the same problem with you ,I do not know how to use well ,windows8 and windows10,I think they are so dirriclut to use,and I'm not used to it.:confused:

RayCarrot
09-08-2016, 10:24 AM
It seems like the issue is fixed on my end now, probably through a Windows 10 update. I'm however not being able to sign into Xbox and therefor can't download the 20 extra levels...

AmirKhan2017
02-18-2017, 07:48 AM
iPhone is a mobile phone developed by Apple. iPhone combines an iPod music/video player, a mobile phone, an internet web and email client, and a handheld application platform into one device. iPhone is intended to compete in the music download app (http://www.hackforsecurity.com/2016/04/13-free-music-download-apps-for-android.html) smartphone market.Apple has released ten generations of iPhone models, each accompanied by one of the ten major releases of the iOS operating system.