PDA

View Full Version : I want to destroy some armor

XyZspineZyX
06-18-2003, 09:31 AM
As you can see I want to be a tank-killer.
I've done some missions and I was a little bit disapointed with the lack of armor to destroy.
Anyone know a campaign or missions where there are lots of ground-targets cause I cant seem to find them.
The game needs seriously more traffic on the ground.

XyZspineZyX
06-18-2003, 09:31 AM
As you can see I want to be a tank-killer.
I've done some missions and I was a little bit disapointed with the lack of armor to destroy.
Anyone know a campaign or missions where there are lots of ground-targets cause I cant seem to find them.
The game needs seriously more traffic on the ground.

XyZspineZyX
06-18-2003, 09:34 AM
Try Experten Campaign VolI, over at mudmovers.com. Plenty of Jabo action in there!

<center>http://mysite.freeserve.com/Endodontics/sigs/VirtualWhirlwind.jpg?0.462078665432008762 </center>
Whirlwind Whiner - "New To The Few!"

"So save your prayers for when we're really gonna need 'em.
Throw out your cares and fly...
Wanna go for a ride?

-Billy Corgan

XyZspineZyX
06-18-2003, 09:38 AM
You should also try and hit "F7" from time to time. It padlocks enemy ground targets. (also places you in outside view) try it!

1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye
shall be judged: and with what
measure ye mete, it shall be
measured to you again.

http://members.chello.se/ven/ham-pin.gif

XyZspineZyX
06-18-2003, 10:27 AM
I have the answer dude. Fly in BaldieJr's server. The map he's using has more ground targets then I have ever seen. Lines of tanks/trucks, etc. Give it a shot!

<marquee>Stukageschwader 77 : coming soon to an airbase near you. </marquee>

Remember: It's not just a job, it's a chance to bomb the crap out of everything you see and NOT get called a dirty vulcher!

XyZspineZyX
06-18-2003, 10:28 AM
If you are looking for something that ships with the game try the "109 JABO" campaign

XyZspineZyX
06-18-2003, 10:50 AM
Also Dl the experten campaign, like the man said. I don't know about V2, but I've got vol 1 and it is thick with ground attack. Not enough stukas though.....:[

<marquee>Stukageschwader 77 : coming soon to an airbase near you. </marquee>

Remember: It's not just a job, it's a chance to bomb the crap out of everything you see and NOT get called a dirty vulcher!