PDA

View Full Version : Game breaking bug Survive Arena and ubisoft cba to answer my ticket.

Fake5TEr
09-19-2015, 11:14 AM
First of all I would like to point out I am off to a good start as I submitted my ticket on 9/14/2015 it is now 9/19/2015 with yet to have a reply from ubisofts 48 hour response time.

I purchased a special zombie u wii u console a couple of years back to obviously play zombie u.
I realy enjoyed the game until I got stuck with a game breaking bug and never went back to it.
A few years later they re -release it for the Xbox one so I thought great I will repurchase it forgetting about my game breaking bug and why I even gave up on the game in the first place.
I am now at the stage where I have collected all dee`s letters scanned all cctv locations excluding one in Buckingham palace which is locked until I can progress with the last mission .
The Mission Survive arena escape to safe house is the name of the mission and I am standing in the safe house :).
I want this to go either 3 ways. Ubisoft patch the dam bug they never even fixed from the wii u version . Refund me or somehow if its possible to transfer some fixed save file I could use to finish the game.
The same game breaking bug from the wii u version which I think is unacceptable and lazy to not fix for the Xbox one version.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
09-19-2015, 11:23 AM
Hi Fake5TEr and welcome to the forums, please could you post your ticket number so we can investigate this for you.

Thanks

Brenryz
09-20-2015, 04:40 AM
Hi Fake5TEr and welcome to the forums, please could you post your ticket number so we can investigate this for you.

Thanks

Moshi: level with us... we're beyond the false hope of repoting tickets... aren't we? A month in and 10 page thread on Steam's forum, Ubi-Chris pretty much gave up. He ended with will report back >> "IF" << there is an update on pushing a patch.

The game is broke. Ubisoft are thieves. People cannot get refunds from the 2 hour Steam window from trying to troubleshoot and get past all these game-breaking bugs.

Ubisoft has gone quiet on the issue, and I'd suspect won't bother until a class action lawsuit takes place. These are the same game breaking bugs Wii-U suffered from. If this was a game from a reputable company like Blizzard, a hotfix would have been pushed out the same day.

Fake5TEr
09-20-2015, 10:24 AM

Thanks

If you guys lose the ticket number I don't hold much luck getting this resolved.

02378658 is the ticket number.

I will post back my results here in the furum for future reference for others.

I got to admit though what Brenryz states seems to be the case of what is going to happen here.

You take my money for the second time and release no fix for yet again another broken game.

The way things are going I think EA ain`t got nothing to worry about this year :)

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
09-20-2015, 10:37 AM
Hi Fake5TEr, thank you for your ticket number.

I have passed this along to a Support Agent.

Thanks

Fake5TEr
09-20-2015, 02:19 PM

Thanks

Finally thought I had a reply and I get this automated message.
Cant wait to see what advice the support agent is going to give.
I got a feeling its going to be very helpful :)

Also found this which moshi has commented on in the past :)
Fobbing me off too I see with your patch coming soon in march 2013 for wii u version.
Was this ever fixed for the wii u version and if so why the bloody hell is it in the xbox one version?
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/734498-Survive-Arena-Bug?

Fake5TEr
09-20-2015, 07:17 PM

Thanks

Well here goes the reply I received guys

Steven @Ubisoft Support 20/09/2015 @ 13:37
Hi Fake5TEr,

Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Customer Support.

I apologise for the delayed response.

My name is Steven and I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with Zombi.

This issue you have encountered in your game has been reported and is currently being investigated by our development team.

I am also sorry that you have encountered this issue previously on the Wii U version of the game.

Please keep checking the forum page in the link below for further updates:

http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/991-Zombi

If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Kind Regards,
Steven

Just as I expected fobbed and robbed by ubisoft.
2013 moshi said there was a patch coming so how long do we all have to wait here?

Ubisoft Refund or fix the dam game .
Kind Regards another steven

chronohill
11-06-2015, 07:04 PM
Hello everyone.
I am at the same area and i can't continue the game at my PS4..its a shame because i love it and i m having a great time...
My character died when i was asked to push the button and a horde was released and when i go back with the new one there is no zombies and i can't do nothing.
I don't wanna lose all the progress i made, is there a patch release coming?
i also couldn't open the container at the London tower...i saw this been mentioned and i can confirm it too...
hope for a solution soon.
thanx

chronohill
11-08-2015, 11:32 PM
Hello everyone.
I am at the same area and i can't continue the game at my PS4..its a shame because i love it and i m having a great time...
My character died when i was asked to push the button and a horde was released and when i go back with the new one there is no zombies and i can't do nothing.
I don't wanna lose all the progress i made, is there a patch release coming?
i also couldn't open the container at the London tower...i saw this been mentioned and i can confirm it too...
hope for a solution soon.
thanx

ok it seems that ONLY the sound was glitchy because i tried today and i made progress through the game...the only thing is that i died when the final horde came and when i was back there wasn't any zombi around..and the "crowd" was yelling for the fight...
thank god!
I can finish this amazing game now!keep the good work guys!

Lord_WarpGuN
04-24-2016, 01:10 AM
got the same bug :( cant progress any further.