PDA

View Full Version : The Assassin's Den - ft. Richard Farrese (Lead Writer on Assassin's Creed: Rogue)

Locopells
09-19-2015, 12:02 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aNOdYDnogk

Summary here:

https://www.facebook.com/Theoneswhocamebefore/posts/1629629277303170

ze_topazio
09-19-2015, 02:35 AM
I didn't listen to everything but I read the summary and I liked how he was honest, "Production time was short, we had no time, many ideas had to be cut, many things had to be simplified"

I wonder what the "new environment" that had to be cut was going to be?! I doubt it was that but now I'm wondering if we could have had a full recreation of pre-1755 Lisbon, my dream. :(

Speaking of which, I was thinking of the Lisbon Earthquake sequence the other day, we arrive at the city, and later the church, in a cutscene, then the earthquake happens and we need to escape the city by running through the streets until we reach the river.
It would have been pretty cool if instead we started near the river and had to make our way to the church by walking through the streets, meting old friends from the days when Shay was a merchant, help an old man, flirt with a pretty girl, entertain some children, etc..., and then, when the earthquake starts we need to go through the same path in reverse, seeing those same people we met before dying under the rubble and things like that, I think that a missed opportunity.

VestigialLlama4
09-19-2015, 05:31 AM
Great interview again, loomer and thanks for posing my questions in the YouTube comments. I'm glad that I got three out of four questions answered, though I wish I got the fourth one too, that was something I was really curious about, but you take what you get and I got a lot. I was especially pleased by Richard Farrese being honest about the whole Connor issue and you expressing some of the issues fans have.

I am really confused about the Multiple Precursor Boxes though, that strikes me as being needlessly complex. I guess they want to keep things open in the future and that's cool but to me the fact Shay's box is not the only one takes away from his whole story. It's like Ezio keeping an Apple of Eden away from Cesare but then finds another Borgia family fish another Apple from the lake or something.

I have a sneaky feeling that one of the locations cut from the game was The Observatory. Unity and Rogue's MD Lore files say that the Templars in the 1780s did an expedition in the observatory (funded by Sivert from Unity) and that something happened there and it destroyed the place. Then Juhani Otso Berg in Rogue's MD says he did that expedition there that Abstergo promised they'd do after Black Flag and found it destroyed and useless. My feeling or headcanon was that Otso Berg found Shay's body there or his remains there and that's how Abstergo got his DNA.

SpiritOfNevaeh
09-19-2015, 02:12 PM
First batch of news coming from the Assassin's Den Podcast by Loomer about the Assassin's Creed Rogue Development with Richard Farrese.

https://www.facebook.com/AccessTheAnimus/posts/700655693368676/?type=1
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CPRGSWFWcAE0Um3.jpg

- Part of the inspiration for Shay's character came during the days in which AC3 was developed: the team wanted to show what had happened to Achilles before Connor met him. At the same time many fans wondered why Achilles was such a broken man in AC3, so when at a later stage the team decided they wanted to tell a Templar story, Shay's character was born, as Haytham's protégé.

- Many plot points were changed or removed from the ACRogue script: an environment from the beginning of the game was entirely cut because of production issues and two sequences of the game had to take place there (including the opening sequence). Shay would have come back in that place to face the Brotherhood.

- Haytham wasn't used as main character for Rogue basically because of Forsaken and to avoid going against the plot of the book

- Christopher Gist was intended to be a light / not serious character

- Haytham's character was meant to be an in-game surprise for the players but then it became a part of the marketing campaign. Ubigabe also added that at PAX last year one of the marketing plans was to have a panel where Haytham's presence of Haytham in the game would have been revealed by showing for the first time the scene from where he comes out of the shadows and makes Shay a Templar (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YULgZQgCjw). After that, in the plan, Adrian Hough (Haytham's voice actor) would have come on stage and would have had a Q&A about Rogue

- The main path in Rogue was shorter than usual because of short the time the developers had before release. Because of this, some missions and scenes were cut: originally, for example, in the beginning of the game Shay had to work for one or two missions with every Assassin of the Brotherhood to develop their relations a bit more and to foreshadow what those Assassins did. This way, when the player had to hunt them, he would have known what they were capable of.

- The "I made my own luck" line in the beginning had been put a few times in the story path but then the team received feedback that it wasn't clear enough that it was a sentence that Shay said all the time, so the team added it more times...

Alphacos007
09-19-2015, 02:31 PM
I didn't hear the interview but I saw the summary, and it was pretty good!

VestigialLlama4
09-19-2015, 04:00 PM
Before Rogue-Unity, Ubisoft's developers themselves gave interviews to fans. Like after Ac3 there was this AMA reddit and likewise after Black Flag you had many interviews with Ashraf Ismail and Darby McDevitt even hosted a community event on Initiates (I asked him some questions then too). The same was true before that as well. For Rogue-Unity we had nothing of that sort and fans are the one getting interviews and stuff which they should have done themselves.

CrossedEagle
09-19-2015, 06:28 PM
We just need to stop with the boxes.

Alphacos007
09-19-2015, 06:57 PM
We just need to stop with the boxes.

Why should we? Those boxes are PoEs just like any other. If you don't like having more than one box, you should probably dislike the apples as well, since we have like 5 or more of them.

SpiritOfNevaeh
09-19-2015, 07:20 PM
Second batch of news coming from the Assassin's Den podcast by Loomer with Richard Farrese. This time they are about the Precursor Box(ex)
https://www.facebook.com/AccessTheAnimus/posts/700695520031360/

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CPRmgDHWEAA2nGC.jpg

- The Precursor Box in Rogue and the Precursor Box that appears in Chronicles China are "probably" different. As it was established, the Precursors had different versions of their artifacts but all the Precursor Boxes have the same properties
- The Precursor Box in Freedom Cry is the same Box that appears in Rogue. It's the Box that Mackandal lost in the aftermath of the earthquake in Haiti, after which the Templars got their hands on it. Once again, one of the ideas during development was to "spend time in Haiti with these people" in the game
- There are many Precursor Boxes, there isn't only one. According to Farrese hopefully soon the developers are going to explain this. They have several ideas about how to use the box(es), and how to reveal what they would do and where they would be. The fans are especially going to know very soon where a Precursor Box is in the present day
- There are different AC titles coming up, especially in 2016. Farrese hopes that at some point along these titles there will be some more explanations about the box
- The Box needed a "power source" to be activated, "a First Civ battery, if you will", which was replaced by lightning in ACRogue.
- The Box is used to decipher the document / Manuscript that also appeared in Black Flag, Initiates (note by ATA: the Voynich Manuscript). There may also be differente Manuscripts.

Xangr8
09-19-2015, 07:43 PM

Mr.Black24
09-20-2015, 03:08 AM
So apparently Shay wasn't supposed to kill innocents in the first place. The guy called it an Animus glitch, that this is entirely not canon and wasn't supposed to be a gameplay mechanic in the first place. I guess its safe to say that level of Connor stabbing redcoats while telling Stephan to not to is a glitch too. As well as the poor stealth mechanics. I guess everything that contradicts Shay and Connor's personality.

CrossedEagle
09-20-2015, 03:20 AM
Why should we? Those boxes are PoEs just like any other. If you don't like having more than one box, you should probably dislike the apples as well, since we have like 5 or more of them.

With the Apples it was clear how many of them there were and what they did. Back when "Embers" came out no one thought it was a special box and now it has turned into that here's multiple boxes. We had to get clarification from a podcast. That's why I don't like the boxes.

ze_topazio
09-20-2015, 03:33 AM
It actually makes sense that there's more than one box.

GunnerGalactico
09-20-2015, 08:00 AM
- Part of the inspiration for Shay's character came during the days in which AC3 was developed: the team wanted to show what had happened to Achilles before Connor met him. At the same time many fans wondered why Achilles was such a broken man in AC3, so when at a later stage the team decided they wanted to tell a Templar story, Shay's character was born, as Haytham's protégé.

No actually surprised about that. If only they handled the part where Shay turns coat a little a better.

Farlander1991
09-20-2015, 09:04 AM
So apparently Shay wasn't supposed to kill innocents in the first place. The guy called it an Animus glitch, that this is entirely not canon and wasn't supposed to be a gameplay mechanic in the first place. I guess its safe to say that level of Connor stabbing redcoats while telling Stephan to not to is a glitch too. As well as the poor stealth mechanics. I guess everything that contradicts Shay and Connor's personality.

Poor stealth mechanics - yes, can be explained as a glitch. Connor stabbing redcoats - no. That **** is required for 100%, that's what happened, you can't have full synchronization without it, and using fists doesn't make the objective complete :p

VestigialLlama4
09-20-2015, 09:50 AM

Well Connor killing Redcoats doesn't contradict his personality greatly, its extreme in context but Connor is perfectly willing to kill soldiers if they get in his way and if he has to do it to limit conflict, which is the issue in the Angry Chef mission.

Shay recovering from Lisbon and then using a grenade launcher that can bring collateral damage, where guards under poison can attack civilians and the like, that is extreme dissonance. It's a fact that if you kill many Civilian NPCs bounty hunters come for you. So it's part of the game in a bigger way than just some casual open-world thing.

And it was promoted heavily before the game, the developers even showed it off in one of the walkthroughs. Anyway, for me Shay is a hypocrite, so its entirely fitting his characfter.

Farlander1991
09-20-2015, 10:04 AM
Well Connor killing Redcoats doesn't contradict his personality greatly, its extreme in context but Connor is perfectly willing to kill soldiers if they get in his way and if he has to do it to limit conflict, which is the issue in the Angry Chef mission.

The issue in Angry Chef is that Connor pleads that violence is not the answer in that situation while killing Redcoats (non-lethal approaches don't count for the optional objectives). That is quite frankly ******** and not in Connor's personality. Of course he'd kill when necessary, like any Assassin, but the optional objective of that mission paints him as a hypocrite in conjunction with the nature of the mission and what Connor says.

VestigialLlama4
09-20-2015, 10:08 AM
The issue in Angry Chef is that Connor pleads that violence is not the answer in that situation while killing Redcoats (non-lethal approaches don't count for the optional objectives). That is quite frankly ******** and not in Connor's personality. Of course he'd kill when necessary, like any Assassin, but the optional objective of that mission paints him as a hypocrite in conjunction with the nature of the mission and what Connor says.

He doesn't say violence isn't the answer, he tells Stephane that charging in broad daylight with a cleaver and killing soldiers is not the right way, mostly because he's afraid Stephane would be killed. The objective of that mission is to protect Stephane after all, and without Connor intervening, Chapheau would have died.

Farlander1991
09-20-2015, 10:15 AM
He doesn't say violence isn't the answer, he tells Stephane that charging in broad daylight with a cleaver and killing soldiers is not the right way, mostly because he's afraid Stephane would be killed. The objective of that mission is to protect Stephane after all, and without Connor intervening, Chapheau would have died.

Well, mindless violence or whatever, he literally says "There's a way to fight injustice, but this is not it", and he also tries to stop Stephane from what he's doing (and Stephane doesn't listen). It's established in cutscenes that Connor is a person who wouldn't kill when necessary, and I'm sorry, but however you put it, it's NOT necessary to kill people in that mission, especially when you try to prove a point.

VestigialLlama4
09-20-2015, 10:29 AM
Well, mindless violence or whatever, he literally says "There's a way to fight injustice, but this is not it", and he also tries to stop Stephane from what he's doing (and Stephane doesn't listen). It's established in cutscenes that Connor is a person who wouldn't kill when necessary, and I'm sorry, but however you put it, it's NOT necessary to kill people in that mission, especially when you try to prove a point.

The only time in the games when Connor has a issue with unnecessary deaths is with Haytham, who executes people he interrogates after they give him information and apparently converted Fort George into his torture chamber.

Those redcoats in that scene are essentially enforcing the unpopular Loyalist rule in Boston, and that mission is kind of the whole rabble rousing thing (its part of the sequence that Liberation missions are unlocked across Boston). So it's not anti-violence so much as anti-suicidal charge, Connor is killing redcoats to protect Stephane after all. Connor's words are "There's a way to fight injustice but this is not it" and the mission ends with Connor and Stephane killing the Taxman who's sending those guards around to harass people. Of course it is an ambiguous instance definitely and you can definitely see Connor as hypocritical there. To me the biggest issue is the Fort Wolcott shelling in that Kidd mission, because its really gratuitous and I think Connor might be generally prejudiced against Redcoats and white people. :confused:

They actually got better in Black Flag in terms of story consistent objectives. One that's curious is that when Edward and Bart Roberts enters the Observatory, the optional objectives are non-lethal takedowns of the Guardians. The funny thing is the novelization, Edward's journal, he says he killed those guardians. In the game the objectives state he does not do so and this makes sense because it maked Edward different from Black Bart (who tells him to kill all the guardians in his path) and Governor Torres (in the finale where he essentially massacres the entire village on his path to the Observatory). I think they added that later, because this is Edward before he became an Assassin, the guy who takes forts and can execute captains even when they raise their hands (though you can take them out nonlethally too) because they realized it would make the hero a hypocrite.

ACZanius
09-20-2015, 12:45 PM
" Shay was not mentioned in AC3 or the Forsaken Novel because he Hadn't been created yet. "

me and many others were right from very beginning, there you have, reason why the whole thing is cluser-****

With that said the whole interview made me excited for AC, now we know Shay was on another mission after he killed Charles and we know why he wasn't in America (assuming the mission didn't take place in america), nice!

NondairyGold
09-20-2015, 02:45 PM
Is it just me or was Richard hinting at creating character arcs in multiple games again?

ajl992015
09-20-2015, 06:13 PM
I really wish this had been the main game of 2014. Imagine if they had more development time and more resources, this would have been so much better! then unity could have had a full extra year to iron out the issues and improve the story. Plus the next gen consoles would have had a bigger install base which would have meant more sales and two better quality games.

ModernWaffle
09-20-2015, 06:47 PM
I really wish this had been the main game of 2014. Imagine if they had more development time and more resources, this would have been so much better! then unity could have had a full extra year to iron out the issues and improve the story. Plus the next gen consoles would have had a bigger install base which would have meant more sales and two better quality games.

Completely agreed. Rogue had such potential for its story and I actually really like what they did with it despite some obvious flaws. Unity's gameplay was amazing IMO, but only after 5 patches and an extra year would have done wonders for the game's launch. Think Ubisoft just decided to move into next-gen too soon and were over their heads with making two console AC games in one year.

Mind you though, if Unity didn't come out 2014 then we probably wouldn't have got a Templar game so maybe Rogue could only have ever come into existence as it did. But hearing the podcast with Richard Farrese kinda leaves me bitter how Rogue was rushed when it deserved more attention than it got and to end the American saga trilogy with a quick production game after full-fledged games in AC3 and AC4 was really disappointing.

SixKeys
09-20-2015, 08:38 PM

Disagree. Rogue was such a shameless Black Flag copy, it would have felt like playing the same game two years in a row.

ModernWaffle
09-20-2015, 09:01 PM
Disagree. Rogue was such a shameless Black Flag copy, it would have felt like playing the same game two years in a row.

But if Rogue was the only game for 2014, they probably would have done a new location with proper new gameplay features, something more akin to the transition of AC3 to AC4.It probably would have been less innovative than AC4 and some assets of previous ACs are bound to be copied, but it wouldn't have turned out to the 'shameless Black Flag copy' as it currently is.

Farlander1991
09-20-2015, 09:16 PM
The problem is not that Rogue wasn't the only game of 2014, the problem is that it obviously had a production cycle of about a year, and even then tried to bite off a bit more than it could chew maybe. Brotherhood was made in a year, but it had the advantage of more than half of the assets already been done. Revelations was made in less than a year, and it shows - there wasn't enough time to make a whole new city that both has a substantial storyline and lots of quality side content. Rogue as it is simply couldn't have been done had it not taken Black Flag as a base with retaining lots of the same element, the only game in the year or not. For Rogue to be substantially different, the development should've started at least at the beginning of 2013 (pre-production for Black Flag, Darby said in one of the intervews, started in August 2011, so the total dev cycle for the game was 2 years +some extra months), but back then they didn't think about this.

ModernWaffle
09-20-2015, 09:36 PM
Fair point, but I still think releasing Unity at the same time meant less studios from Ubisoft were able to help with Rogue's production, so it still could have been better even if it maintained its one year development time. As you say though, they should've have started developing Rogue early 2013 and I feel as if Ubisoft just didn't appreciate the workload of two proper AC games - or maybe they did but still tried to find a shortcut, though this isn't much better :p

m4r-k7
09-20-2015, 11:14 PM
The fans are especially going to know very soon where a Precursor Box is in the present day
- There are different AC titles coming up, especially in 2016. Farrese hopes that at some point along these titles there will be some more explanations about the box

I wonder what this means. More than one console game? Mobile / PS Vita / more Chronicle spin offs? :rolleyes:

ajl992015
09-21-2015, 12:12 AM
The problem is not that Rogue wasn't the only game of 2014, the problem is that it obviously had a production cycle of about a year, and even then tried to bite off a bit more than it could chew maybe. Brotherhood was made in a year, but it had the advantage of more than half of the assets already been done. Revelations was made in less than a year, and it shows - there wasn't enough time to make a whole new city that both has a substantial storyline and lots of quality side content. Rogue as it is simply couldn't have been done had it not taken Black Flag as a base with retaining lots of the same element, the only game in the year or not. For Rogue to be substantially different, the development should've started at least at the beginning of 2013 (pre-production for Black Flag, Darby said in one of the intervews, started in August 2011, so the total dev cycle for the game was 2 years +some extra months), but back then they didn't think about this.

I think you and sixkeys missed some things in my post. I said if it had more developement time and resources that a main title would typically get as well as the exposure, it would have been a lot better and different, not a black flag copy as six keys said. Let me give an example, now I don't know the actual specifics of game development so lets not get too technical it is just an example:

Imagine if the Quebec team had been the lead studio beginning work on this title after their work on TOKW and so they began in march 2013 with a release date in mind of november 2014. through this they would have had 18-20 months of development time as opposed to the 9-11 they likely ended up with. Thats almost double of the development time, had this game had been the only title and pitched as the next game in the series, it would have received a higher development budget as a result. This leads to more time and more resources to innovate and to provide not only more gameplay innovations but also more sequences/gameplay/side content (meaningful side content, the side content in rogue was not quite the best but passable). The concept of a assassin turned templar in the seven years war to fill in the gaps in the story of the america trilogy sounds like an amazing idea and they executed it well enough with rogue but imagine if with what I suggested how it could have turned out? miles better. now with the whole "copy and paste" ac4. Well they had to use their already created assets with the budget and dev time that they had, its much easier to make multiple islands/pieces of land surrounded by water with small changes in them than to create one larger city like with say brotherhood or revelations in the same time frame (I assume). So with the dev time they could have created more meaningful land gameplay such as by maybe providing a hybrid world of frontier and land like with river valley minus the water and boat and more larger 'urban' settlements. Another example would be for Ubisoft Sofia to begin work on this straight after Liberation, giving them 2 whole years, Or creating a new internal team at ubisoft montreal or any of their other studios, the possibilities are endless, Sofia was given the time and resources that it did because the game was not as important to ubisoft as unity but if it was considered the main game then it would have been a completely different story and both titles would have benefited as a result.

NOW

onto UNITY. After explaining my points in a more thorough manner I don't think I need to explain how an extra year of development could have done WONDERS for this game. It had all the building blocks ready its just ubisoft used some terrible cement to put it together. Another year to iron it out and I think Unity would have genuinely gotten so many awards and praises for the next gen accomplishments it would have made.

Also on a side note:

Your comment on revelations:

how can it "show" that the dev time wasn't enough when Constantinople is considered the best built/immersive location in the series by majority of fans? and speaking ill of the story after brotherhood doesn't make sense to me, Brotherhood's story was not good or memorable or anywhere near as epic as the premise of taking back rome from the templars could have been. The side content I agree however. I was playing revelations earlier and I just do not understand the criticism. I understand it didnt innovate as much but no one seems to just appreciate the more important details such as amazing story with a great cast of characters in an immersive world with a great soundtrack. AC Fans have gotten too much into knowing the features instead of appreciating the more important details like the level of immersion of the world or the story, their gut instinct is to go for features. Uncharted has not changed much in 3 titles but its is regarded so highly because of great story telling and immersion and thats why no one complains. Just a thought I wanted to share.

Mr.Black24
09-21-2015, 12:21 AM
I wonder what this means. More than one console game? Mobile / PS Vita / more Chronicle spin offs? :rolleyes:
Oh god I hope no moblies, as Shay, Connor, and Co deserves better than that. PS Vita is still relevant? I'm not too sure about Chronicles either, but that then a Vita or Mobile game.

After watching the podcast, I feel as if the writers are not even sure of the very universe they created. They keep on making bigger and cooler things, but they never finish the lore, and they forget to fact check. Look at the Box in Embers, he even didn't know how to answer this mess. They really should close up their loose ends, or else the lore will end up into one big contradictory mess.

I really hope that they revisit those characters soon. Not to mention the Precursor Trees, I want to know more on this. Perhaps Connor, Aveline, Arno and Shay accidentally stumbled on another and something happens after that? I don't know, but I hope we will soon enough.

Farlander1991
09-21-2015, 08:27 AM
I think you and sixkeys missed some things in my post.

I was replying to waffle, not to you, pointing out that being the only game of 2014 wouldn't matter if development time stayed the same as it is (pretty much you said the same thing :p )

how can it "show" that the dev time wasn't enough when Constantinople is considered the best built/immersive location in the series by majority of fans?

Constantinople is beautiful, I like the story, and the soundtrack is one of my favourites. However, the game takes Brotherhood as the base and reuses tons of mechanics whether they fit or not (buying shops doesn't make sense narratively-wise, Yusuf says that Assassins have a strong presence in the city and Templars are essentially on the run, yet the city is filled with Borgia Towers/Templar Dens, etc.), the new features it introduces are either unpolished (den defense - it's very basic and could've been a lot better) or unstreamlined (bomb crafting has got lots of redundancies, things can be simplified in a way that's more comfortable to the player and don't damage the tactical choices). And yeah, huge lack of side-content. So, yeah, it shows that the game was made in 11 months - they could focus only on some things (new city in a new region, main story) but not the others (open-world systems, new features, side content), and the result is not as polished as it could've been.

Xangr8
09-21-2015, 09:55 AM
Constantinople is beautiful, I like the story, and the soundtrack is one of my favourites. However, the game takes Brotherhood as the base and reuses tons of mechanics whether they fit or not (buying shops doesn't make sense narratively-wise, Yusuf says that Assassins have a strong presence in the city and Templars are essentially on the run, yet the city is filled with Borgia Towers/Templar Dens, etc.), the new features it introduces are either unpolished (den defense - it's very basic and could've been a lot better) or unstreamlined (bomb crafting has got lots of redundancies, things can be simplified in a way that's more comfortable to the player and don't damage the tactical choices). And yeah, huge lack of side-content. So, yeah, it shows that the game was made in 11 months - they could focus only on some things (new city in a new region, main story) but not the others (open-world systems, new features, side content), and the result is not as polished as it could've been.
I highly doubt that someone could make that in 11 months. Plus, play testing. They had to redo the entire assets to shift from Italian Renaissance to Turkish Eurasian culture.

VestigialLlama4
09-21-2015, 11:19 AM
I highly doubt that someone could make that in 11 months. Plus, play testing. They had to redo the entire assets to shift from Italian Renaissance to Turkish Eurasian culture.

Well the evidence shows that they did in fact make it in 11 months. The original concept was a DS game called Lost Legacy written by Darby McDevitt but then they decided to bring another annual game (remember that Brotherhood was the first annual game so it wasn't a set thing).

As for "Turkish Eurasian" culture, the fact is that Istanbul has a mix of European and Middle-Eastern architecture and is a polyglot and multicultural area. Some of the NPCs also come from AC1 (and in any case some of the ambient dialogue in AC1 was Turkish, because there were Turks there at the time). So it's not so far from the Ezio and other games. You still had Roman, Greek, Venetian architecture mixed in with some of the early examples of Turkish architecture.

It's actually pretty impressive they did that in such a short time, but they could concentrate because the goal was to do a light, stop-gap game before AC3 and give a grand finale to AC1-AC2 era. It was always going to be a minor game and if you take it like that, it's a good example of one (as opposed to Rogue, which is a bad example).

Farlander1991
09-21-2015, 12:25 PM

By 'that' do you mean Revelations as we have now? Well, you don't have to doubt that, it's a confirmed fact. Besides, they didn't redo the entire assets - Constantinople uses a bunch of retextured models both from AC1 and future AC games as well. Actual production time would be about 8 months I suppose, as pre-pro would last for a month or two and a month before the game is released it's sent on validation, so everything has to be done for that time. Plus, they didn't have to worry about making lots of new gameplay features, the base for the game already existed - Brotherhood. That saved time quite a bit as well.

Still, it's indeed impressive that the game was done in such a short amount of time.

I-Like-Pie45
09-21-2015, 10:29 PM
thanks to ubisofts revolutionary factory multi studio long work hours assembly line