PDA

View Full Version : When team nerf LaFerrari and Alfa Noobeo (vel Romeo) 8C (circut) ?

wilku1991-PL
09-18-2015, 09:24 PM
We have fantastic cars now :) But still have a problem with 2 cars: LaFerrari and Alfa Romeo 8C (circut).

LaFerrari have very good acceleration yet.
Alfa Romeo has still not good guidance.

If there is anyone here from the team or someone who deals in cars in the game, then please reply. You did a nifty job now with the other cars, only two cars still need to be worse. What is an opportunity and when? :)

Screen: http://zapodaj.net/2c62b71af884e.jpg.html

This is 1 day for a team. One day work with LaFerrari and Alfa Romeo 8C , and we have closed theme about car change. Hm ? :)

TF.s4nG-
09-18-2015, 10:01 PM
This is 1 day for a team. One day work with LaFerrari and Alfa Romeo 8C , and we have closed theme about car change. Hm ? :)

How do you know it's 1 day for the team to fix that?

wilku1991-PL
09-19-2015, 12:38 PM
More ?

Natchai_Ubisoft
09-20-2015, 11:49 AM
Balancing should be coming in with Wild Run or at least very shortly after :)

Ziltoid Racer
09-20-2015, 11:59 AM
Balancing should be coming in with Wild Run or at least very shortly after :)

the closer wild run gets the further away balancing will happen.

before it was always "will be fixed with wild run" not shortly after, next month it will be further into 2016..

MDT_Quake
09-20-2015, 09:58 PM
You should got group of people that works with Wild Run and small team which would add tweaks to little problems. Other games can split like that to provide fixes and still release good expansions :P Learn from them (and I mean that in a good way not "mean" or something).

wilku1991-PL
09-22-2015, 12:07 PM
5x Alfa Romeo 8C in race :D

So it is very often :D The fact that I won, it's just my dumb luck. Normally, I would never have won.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFD6kxafwWU

Zlodo
09-22-2015, 01:03 PM
5x Alfa Romeo 8C in race :D

So it is very often :D The fact that I won, it's just my dumb luck. Normally, I would never have won.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFD6kxafwWU

it's a "can't beat em join em" situation. The alfa 8C is cheap, get one and then you'll be able to compete with all other alfa drivers on an equal footing. Of course, then you will lose the convenience of blaming the car when you lose.

TF.s4nG-
09-22-2015, 04:40 PM
it's a "can't beat em join em" situation. The alfa 8C is cheap, get one and then you'll be able to compete with all other alfa drivers on an equal footing. Of course, then you will lose the convenience of blaming the car when you lose.

this is actually true. at this point where all the other cars either have too much wheel spin or are just too stiff to race with, there's really not much else to choose than the 8C. I don't like the looks of the car, but it sounds nice and at least it grips on hardcore. too many circuit cars don't have much grip on hardcore.

wilku1991-PL
09-22-2015, 06:21 PM
I do not know about others, but I'm starting to ride tomorrow just for my faction missions. As long as the auto will not be done the normal performance. (rail cars are waiting on a patch). At least there (the missions), I will have peace of LaFerrari and Alfa Romeo 8C.

I expressed my dissatisfaction wherever I could. Forum, Facebook and support. You can do close. Your move creatos. :)

ph-camel
09-23-2015, 06:01 AM
I do not know about others, but I'm starting to ride tomorrow just for my faction missions. As long as the auto will not be done the normal performance. (rail cars are waiting on a patch). At least there (the missions), I will have peace of LaFerrari and Alfa Romeo 8C.

I expressed my dissatisfaction wherever I could. Forum, Facebook and support. You can do close. Your move creatos. :)

So you will not block races... using your noob cheat ("ALT+Tab")
Good for us Mr: "dezaktywator91", "czarnobrody91" , "PompelMan", "hurricane-1991", "dezintegrator", etc

TF.s4nG-
09-24-2015, 05:23 PM
So you will not block races... using your noob cheat ("ALT+Tab")
Good for us Mr: "dezaktywator91", "czarnobrody91" , "PompelMan", "hurricane-1991", "dezintegrator", etc

Oh, +1 :)