PDA

View Full Version : Is there even anyone balancing this game ?

KeyserSoeze
09-17-2015, 11:12 PM
There are so many boring cards now that I don't even understand why they made the Base set 2. The game was LESS IMBA before in open compared to BS BS2.

So many no skill combos that you cant do anything about, that's just BAD DESIGN plain and simple.

There are many cards that need big nerfs and many hero ability's that are just silly.

This game really have (more like had) so much potential. But whit the amateurish feel of the updates and no balancing this game is dead. Draft will not save this. Only weekly or monthly balance updates would save this game.

And no im not a noob at this game, I have been top 200 for a long long time, and I even know one of the top players so don't even start there.

Deho_Edeba
09-18-2015, 09:02 AM
I don't think you say anything that hasn't been said in already existing topics.

Lack of communication and balancing IS the hottest point these days.

coloss3070
09-18-2015, 10:46 AM
I think that the game is more boring than before when you could actually generate some tempo. Now they slowed it down may be for the sake of combo decks and slower decks but there very few combo decks actually. I feel like there is not enough good cards if you want to play a discard deck or creature control for example. There is just not enough creatures with "come into play" abilities.

Also those "until your next turn abilities" spells feel like worthless most of them (unless they don't profit you in opponent's turn too like "you creatures get +/+ and enemy creatures get -/- until your next turn". I think that they might consider adding real instant spells to be played in the enemy's turn. e.g. "Counterspell" staying on the field as a trap card looks pointless because you always want to drop a creature instead. Idk somthing must be changed in this game.

SkyNoir
09-19-2015, 07:20 AM
creature decks are useless nowadays...every game is vs lame stall decks.

they pretty ruind this game with bad design choices

Licker34
09-19-2015, 04:17 PM
I don't really understand the point of this thread.

I think the only response to it is...

L2P

Seriously. Stall is everywhere? WTF?