PDA

View Full Version : How do you do COOP with 3 Players WITHOUT game crashing?

NxtGenCowboy28
09-13-2015, 02:18 PM
Hey,
After reading a bit on the forums, it seems COOP with more then 2 people is impossible.

We have tried the "solutions" posted online.

We ALL have done pretty much the normal stuff as well, disable firewalls, put PC in DMZ, disable antivirus,etc,etc

Same thing happens, Game crashes when a 3rd UPlay friend starts the game up? We had to remove friends but then you can't invite friends to play..

Seems pretty sad for a great game, it ONLY happens with this game..

Tengg-Eri
09-13-2015, 06:50 PM
i saw some solution posted some time ago about uninstalling uplay and uplay luncher and making sure to delete all leftovers (inside windows registry too), and crashing while some uplay friend changes status stopped

NxtGenCowboy28
09-14-2015, 03:51 AM
i saw some solution posted some time ago about uninstalling uplay and uplay luncher and making sure to delete all leftovers (inside windows registry too), and crashing while some uplay friend changes status stopped

Thanks for the respond.

We all (three of us) gave this a shot. Same thing happens.. Its a bug in GRFS or UPlay that needs to be addressed by Ubi but I highly doubt it will.

Tengg-Eri
09-14-2015, 07:38 AM
try this (if you haven't already):
- 1 of you creates the game/lobby
- invite 1 friend, then kill the Uplay app (ctrl+shift+esc -> processes tab)
- 3rd friend starts the game
- the one invited earlier invites the 3rd player now
- for the safety the rest 2 should kill the Uplay app too

Hope it works, though tidious may be, it's a workaround.

I blame uplay, not a game, since there are friendlist bugs all the time.
I had had game crashing everytime some particular friend on the list changed their status no matter to what. Killing the app before that person started a game helped.
After reinstalling Uplay i have no more troubles with game crashing - related to friend list at least.

NxtGenCowboy28
09-17-2015, 11:22 PM
Ya we tried this.. Same thing happens.. Its UPlay.. They need to fix it... But wont.