PDA

View Full Version : How many Gang Headquarters are there in Assassin's Creed: Rogue?

Robo_Cop15
09-13-2015, 12:46 PM
Hi,guys.I need some help again.I'm trying to complete some actions on Uplay for Assassin's Creed Rogue so that I can earn units and buy its rewards.I'm was gonna decide on doing "Capture all Gang HQs" but I need to know how many are there because it might take me hours to complete it.Pls let me know.Thanks.

Locopells
09-14-2015, 11:29 AM
There something like five in New York and two in each of the sailing maps (where they function as forts).

Robo_Cop15
09-14-2015, 11:38 AM
There something like five in New York and two in each of the sailing maps (where they function as forts).

Have you ever captured all Gang Headquarters already in AC Rogue,Locopells?How long did it take you to capture them all?

Locopells
09-15-2015, 11:34 AM
Yes, I have. Can't really give you a time frame, sorry, as I did them mixed in with everything else, plus it also depends on your play style (full stealth takes a lot longer, especially if you want the undetected bonus).

Try looking for walkthroughs on YouTube, that should give you some idea.

Robo_Cop15
09-15-2015, 12:35 PM
Yes, I have. Can't really give you a time frame, sorry, as I did them mixed in with everything else, plus it also depends on your play style (full stealth takes a lot longer, especially if you want the undetected bonus).

Try looking for walkthroughs on YouTube, that should give you some idea.

Oh,ok.I'll just search for walkthroughs in YouTube.Thanks again,Locopells for the advice.👍🏻

Locopells
09-15-2015, 12:49 PM
Welcome. Sorry to not be more help!

Robo_Cop15
09-16-2015, 12:33 AM
Welcome. Sorry to not be more help!

It's ok.I'll figure it out but I appreciate all the help you've been giving me the past few weeks.Thanks.