PDA

View Full Version : Game crash after new uplay update

Mr.Manatane_
09-08-2015, 09:49 PM
Some friends and i can't play the game since the new Uplay update (game crash after launching coop mission) return to windows and stop working :nonchalance:

theonlytime
09-10-2015, 03:03 AM
I was playing GRFS yesterday around the same time I am posting this message. I installed uplay and played GRFS and game works so far with Windows 10. Haven't noticed any oddities yet. I'm glad to be revisiting the game. I happened to be one of the several people who preordered GRFS and played it Day 1 on May 2012. Looks like the MP connectivity seems to be a bit problematic just like on PS3, except now I am on fiber-optic and back then on DSL.

Anyway, you might or not at all receive a response from a Ubisoft dev but possibly from a mod. Try uninstalling and reinstalling the game.

Tengg-Eri
09-10-2015, 08:22 AM
I'd say uninstall the Uplay and Uplay Luncher, delete all leftovers (just make sure to make backup of your game save files), there maybe some leftovers inside of the windows registry too.
Then download newest uplay and install again

NxtGenCowboy28
09-13-2015, 02:03 PM
Reinstalling UPlay wont fix it.

It is a bug with UPlay that has never been fixed. On PC, you CANNOT have more then 2 player coop. Uplay terminates the game for some reason.

Pretty bogus, we bought this game just for 4 player coop and CANNOT do it. As soon as the 3rd person gets invited or launches the game, EVERYONES game crashes.

Tengg-Eri
09-13-2015, 06:47 PM
i did 2, 3 and 4 player coops

played 4 player guerilla just 2 days ago...

it's a matter of opening ports and making sure game clients can communicate without interference (setting up DMZ in router may help)
I know i had to open my ports for uplay and uplay luncher and GRFS game, my friend did the same and we have no more issues with connection to each other