PDA

View Full Version : PC [PC] Assassin's Creed 3 - PunkBuster won't let me play

GilCAnjos
09-06-2015, 10:06 PM
Earlier today, I tried to join a multiplayer session in Assassin's Creed 3. I even found a session, but I automatically got out of the match, greeted by this message:

http://oi57.tinypic.com/21ju33a.jpg

This message used to appear to me when I first bought the game, but I got it fixed about 14 months ago. Last time I played AC3 multiplayer was in the end of last July, and it was working perfectly, but now there's all this PunkBuster issue. During this meantime, all I did in the PC was updating my OS to Windows 10, and (unsuccesfully) trying to install Battlefield 4. The Battlefield issue probably isn't related, but I've seen in the web people who also had problems with PunkBuster in other online games (mostly BF4, oh the irony) after updating to Windows 10. I tried some guides, but they didn't seem to work. So, since this forum is directed to C, I think this is where I should come. Do you guys know any way I can solve this? (preferrably, without needing to reinstall the game)

Expensev
09-15-2015, 01:52 PM
Earlier today, I tried to join a multiplayer session in Assassin's Creed 3. I even found a session, but I automatically got out of the match, greeted by this message:

http://oi57.tinypic.com/21ju33a.jpg

This message used to appear to me when I first bought the game, but I got it fixed about 14 months ago. Last time I played AC3 multiplayer was in the end of last July, and it was working perfectly, but now there's all this PunkBuster issue. During this meantime, all I did in the PC was updating my OS to Windows 10, and (unsuccesfully) trying to install Battlefield 4. The Battlefield issue probably isn't related, but I've seen in the web people who also had problems with PunkBuster in other online games (mostly BF4, oh the irony) after updating to Windows 10. I tried some guides, but they didn't seem to work. So, since this forum is directed to C, I think this is where I should come. Do you guys know any way I can solve this? (preferrably, without needing to reinstall the game)

I have a problem worse. When I downloaded the AC3, PunkBuster was originally dont installed, and the Internet to find it impossible. Support is not responding to 2 weeks. Who else would give a link to download for PunkBuster AC3?