PDA

View Full Version : Ford GT (Circuit)

nieznanan5454
09-06-2015, 08:28 PM
I decided to ride a Ford GT, the problem is that the high-performance version yet can somehow go, but the version of the circuit of 300 km / h, the car literally turns: D - Gentlemen, what happens? Is this a bug or just do not you checked the car when added to the game?

Natchai_Ubisoft
09-07-2015, 10:16 AM
I don't understand what you're trying to ask here. Can you please rephrase?

Oscar97o
09-07-2015, 12:02 PM
I think he said the Circuit Ford GT understeers more than its Perf version and he doesn't understand why, but I may be wrong.

nieznanan5454
09-08-2015, 11:05 AM
Ehh, I tried to point out that this Ford should be repaired and then withdrawn best version of the circuit because there is no running, rides on the wall. He has no deficiency ONLY lead. : /
It is sad that such a car is so nerf. :( The high-performance Ford GT somehow goes, I like it. But on the circuit it is very bad.

ID4HO
09-12-2015, 10:19 AM
Ehh, I tried to point out that this Ford should be repaired and then withdrawn best version of the circuit because there is no running, rides on the wall. He has no deficiency ONLY lead. : /
It is sad that such a car is so nerf. :( The high-performance Ford GT somehow goes, I like it. But on the circuit it is very bad.

i know what you are talking about, you can avoid this only by loosing the game and being nearly not able to reach the finish line if you wanna stay on the asphalt, evereything else creates a horrible wallride after the other ... its not slippery, it simply cant be driven at a certain amount of miles/kmh in curves

i was just wondering because im for shure not the best as well as this problem is not with other cars