PDA

View Full Version : Initiates Assassin's Creed games not synching

WLM13
09-05-2015, 07:43 AM
To whom it may concern.I have as of recent lost alot of XP due to updates,fixes and changes.I have even discussed certain issues with Ubisoft and nothing.
How long do I have to replay an Assassins Creed game(older) for it to resynch XP in Initiates?Games I had registered before are showing not registered. and my McFarlane code for an Avatar I use to use has vanished.Confused
Any help please before Syndicate is released

rrebe
09-05-2015, 08:59 AM
Initiates is pretty much broken at the moment. I have no idea if it will ever be fixed.

Jessigirl2013
09-05-2015, 11:47 AM
I think they have closed it now, haven't they?
I heard it was closed to be relaunched with Syndicate.

I gave up with Initiates when they relaunched it and got rid of the database. ;)

As for the games not Syncing .... JOIN THE CLUB.
Initiates never synced with any AC game for many people... including me :rolleyes:

What do you do with Initiates anyway?
Didn't they get rid of the database... that was the only reason I used it.

Senningiri_GR
09-05-2015, 02:05 PM
I think they have closed it now, haven't they?
I heard it was closed to be relaunched with Syndicate.
I gave up with Initiates when they relaunched it and got rid of the database. ;)

There was a Database in the launch of Assassin's Creed Initiates??? I mean after the summer shutdown of 2014, as I was an active member and fan. I could not log in during the first months after the release of the Assassin's Creed Unity...

What do you do with Initiates anyway? Didn't they get rid of the database... that was the only reason I used it.

The Assassin's Creed Initiates Database, or at least a part of it has been saved and can be accessed in the site ATA (Access The Animus) http://www.accesstheanimus.com/assassins_creed_initiates.html
Also they have done it for the Assassin's Creed Project Legacy and for Assassin's Creed Rogue as well.
http://www.accesstheanimus.com/Database.html

Sorrosyss
09-05-2015, 03:01 PM
Log into the main Uplay website, that tends to push the syncs through for me (24 hours later). Also log Initiates on Unity. Beyond that, can only suggest to raise a support ticket - they were able to assist me previously on this very issue. :)

Mr_Shade
09-05-2015, 03:03 PM
Initiates in in a state of maintenance - as such items may not sync correctly or at all during certain periods.

Best to try later.

Senningiri_GR
09-05-2015, 04:58 PM
Initiates in in a state of maintenance - as such items may not sync correctly or at all during certain periods.

Best to try later.

Oh. That's why I cannot log in the Assassin's Creed Initiates... And I thought that there was a problem with my account.

commonperson
09-06-2015, 03:20 PM
Log into the main Uplay website, that tends to push the syncs through for me (24 hours later). Also log Initiates on Unity. Beyond that, can only suggest to raise a support ticket - they were able to assist me previously on this very issue. :)

Don't bother with a support ticket, I had an open support ticket for two months directing me to the forum, to a dead twitter account (last updated in January) and eventually being told that the "web team" have been notified and nothing can be done. Long story short, it's messed up they may be working on it but don't count on it.

There was a Database in the launch of Assassin's Creed Initiates??? I mean after the summer shutdown of 2014, as I was an active member and fan. I could not log in during the first months after the release of the Assassin's Creed Unity...

The Assassin's Creed Initiates Database, or at least a part of it has been saved and can be accessed in the site ATA (Access The Animus) http://www.accesstheanimus.com/assassins_creed_initiates.html
Also they have done it for the Assassin's Creed Project Legacy and for Assassin's Creed Rogue as well.
http://www.accesstheanimus.com/Database.html

Thanks for sharing this! I'm not a huge fan of competitive play so the main thing I liked about the Initiates website were the old puzzles (RIP sadly we'll never see the like of them again I doubt) and the database with the expanded universe story! At least I can find out the back story linking different elements of the contemporary world. This is great! :-)

Senningiri_GR
09-10-2015, 09:37 AM
Don't bother with a support ticket, I had an open support ticket for two months directing me to the forum, to a dead twitter account (last updated in January) and eventually being told that the "web team" have been notified and nothing can be done. Long story short, it's messed up they may be working on it but don't count on it.

Thanks for sharing this! I'm not a huge fan of competitive play so the main thing I liked about the Initiates website were the old puzzles (RIP sadly we'll never see the like of them again I doubt) and the database with the expanded universe story! At least I can find out the back story linking different elements of the contemporary world. This is great! :-)

You are welcome mate. I really hope the Assassin's Creed Initiates site will come back as it used to be.