PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 3 won't load

Porsche8Man
09-05-2015, 05:00 AM
I literally just bought this game for Xbox 360 and it won't let me log in to the servers. It's said "logging in to Ubisoft server, please wait" for 2 hours now. Anyone know how to fix this because this is just annoying that I buy a new game that doesn't work. Thanks for stealing my money Ubisoft.

SixKeys
09-05-2015, 05:03 AM
Is it the multiplayer or singleplayer you're having trouble with? In multiplayer, you should check if your NAT is green. It may be that you need to unlock some ports to allow connection to Ubi's servers.

paul29985
09-05-2015, 02:47 PM
I'm having the same trouble too. I'm just trying to play single player, been fine the last few days but today I can't get past the "Logging into Ubisoft server, please wait." screen. My NAT type is open as well so that's not the problem.

Mr_Shade
09-05-2015, 02:53 PM
Hi, we did have some issues over night for a few hours [approx 9 hours ago], however it should all be fine now?

Can you please restart the console and try?

RussianDollx
09-06-2015, 04:20 AM
Hi, we did have some issues over night for a few hours [approx 9 hours ago], however it should all be fine now?

Can you please restart the console and try?

I have tried the same, nothing works. NAT open. Game wont go past loading.this really sucks i just bought ALL of the Assassins Creed games along with a new Xbox and cannot play any of them.

Mr_Shade
09-06-2015, 09:55 AM
I have tried the same, nothing works. NAT open. Game wont go past loading.this really sucks i just bought ALL of the Assassins Creed games along with a new Xbox and cannot play any of them.

That's odd..

I would open a ticket with the support team and they can investigate.

There is no known issue at present with the servers so the game should be working OK.

BananaBlighter
09-06-2015, 11:48 AM

When this happened to me, I just turned off wifi and then I could play. Hope it helps! :D

EDIT: Wait, you can't play any of the games? Where did you get them from? There must be something very wrong then, and they may not be official copies.

nizad2
09-06-2015, 07:11 PM
I've been trying to play AC3 for the passed two days as well and I'm having the same problem. The game is just stuck at the initial loading screen

I own all of the games up to Black Flag. I put them all in (my Xbox 360) and AC3 is the only one that was having trouble loading

D0oGLeage
09-06-2015, 07:34 PM
I got the game today and I have been having the exact same problem!!
I have signed out and back in again, restarted my console, restarted the game. Nothing works!
Just say "logging in to ubisoft server please wait"

VinylTurnip
09-07-2015, 01:50 PM
I'm having the same issue this morning. It was working fine last week. Usually it will log in after the second or third try, but I've tried about 20 times now and it won't log in. Tried restarting the console, signing out and back into Xbox Live... it just doesn't connect.

This is the only game I ever have this problem with, and it's quite annoying.

Shahkulu101
09-07-2015, 02:08 PM
You can't play Assassin's Creed 3? You should be counting your blessings mate...

Just kidding, I actually really like AC3

KaotikStorm
09-07-2015, 02:52 PM
Same problem here. Been playing about 1 week no problems but for the last 2-3 days, it won't let me login. Only way I can play is by deleting the title update and being signed out of Xbox Live.

HDinHB
09-08-2015, 12:28 AM
Might want to add your name to the list:
https://mobile.twitter.com/IainCampbell50/status/640627984156762112

You can open a ticket here:
https://support.ubi.com

guest-topaMgDM
03-11-2016, 09:37 PM
I literally just bought this game for Xbox 360 and it won't let me log in to the servers. It's said "logging in to Ubisoft server, please wait" for 2 hours now. Anyone know how to fix this because this is just annoying that I buy a new game that doesn't work. Thanks for stealing my money Ubisoft.

The problem is that the Ubisoft server for AC3 is not working properly. The way I solved it is that I turned off the wifi on my Xbox 360 and in doing so it turned off the Ubisoft server and now I'm able to play the game.

Jessigirl2013
03-12-2016, 01:10 PM
You can't play Assassin's Creed 3? You should be counting your blessings mate...

Just kidding, I actually really like AC3
But that ending....:rolleyes:

The problem is that the Ubisoft server for AC3 is not working properly. The way I solved it is that I turned off the wifi on my Xbox 360 and in doing so it turned off the Ubisoft server and now I'm able to play the game.

UBI allowed you to turn off their servers...:rolleyes:
This thread a year old. At least there's another solution for people to try.