PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed: Syndicate

Pezol
09-04-2015, 01:36 PM
So ive got to ask Syndycate has no multi no naval no nothing... Yet Price is same as those before which had it. Why ?
Game has half of content and will be broken as always. Sex swap cost us so much ? Cause i dont care to play as female. And i didnt see in trailer any thing blasting beside u try to make him batman (grapling hook). Why same price ?

jonathan7882
09-04-2015, 08:53 PM
So ive got to ask Syndycate has no multi no naval no nothing... Yet Price is same as those before which had it. Why ?
Game has half of content and will be broken as always. Sex swap cost us so much ? Cause i dont care to play as female. And i didnt see in trailer any thing blasting beside u try to make him batman (grapling hook). Why same price ?
I suggest you do more research. The game is at least 30% bigger than Unity and no it doesn't have any naval missions but that doesn't take away from the game as other things are there and if you don't like a female protag then this is most likely not for you but the blanket statement you made is simply not true.

Pezol
09-04-2015, 09:57 PM
bigger how ? i guess you pulled that 30 % str8 from your *** since you make such blank statement. Also i can play female charakter but idc for that option since im a MAN, but i guess thats rare nowadays.

jonathan7882
09-05-2015, 12:47 AM
bigger how ? i guess you pulled that 30 % str8 from your *** since you make such blank statement. Also i can play female charakter but idc for that option since im a MAN, but i guess thats rare nowadays.
Oh now that's mature. I'm not a MAN because I've played as a female protagonist very mature and no I did not pull that number out of nowhere. However I will not respond any further to you since you have no interest in a actual discussion. Look it up. I won't feed a troll anymore.

Jessigirl2013
09-05-2015, 11:09 AM

Lets not get rude.

30% bigger is actually confirmed by the developers so I can confirm it was not a random number.

Quite a few men actually prefer to play as a female, so lets not be offensive ;)

Mr_Shade
09-05-2015, 11:12 AM

You have your answers from the community - I suggest in future you consider you replies a little better.

Also please read the forum rules - in case you have forgotten them since joining.

The game is full of content, if you chose to follow only the main storyline, you will get many hours of entertainment - however - I suggest you do some research before purchase, since if you really don't want to play as Evie - this game might not be for you, since it's very, very, very likely you will need to complete story missions as her ;)

Thread closed.