PDA

View Full Version : PS4 Trophy Issue

PwnPrawnX
09-02-2015, 03:08 AM
Hi. Earlier today I teleported the star seed home for the trophy "Houston, we have a solution" but the trophy did not pop. Any advice? Thanks.

Got it by just beating the game again...

Natchai_Ubisoft
09-02-2015, 10:12 AM
Hey PwnPrawnx, thanks for reporting this! I've forwarded it to the dev team :)

Shouden
09-02-2015, 07:20 PM
I had a similar problem. The trophy popped for me, but when I synced my trophies, Playstation doesn't say I have it.

Ara_Dax
09-04-2015, 08:24 AM
I have the same problem.
Tried quitting game, reloading, quitting game, closing application, reloading, nothing seems to work. I also have all other trophies.
Have returned one seed to the ship, then all 8 seeds to the teleporters, Got the Ninja skin. Nither seed trophies popped.
So I will have to start a new game?, I presume I will have to collect all crystals again for the superhero jet pack?!

BananaBlighter
09-05-2015, 08:15 PM
I've completed everything, and have all the trophies, except the first three: Completing he game, finding the 8 star seeds, and achieving 100% power, all of which I have completed. Not that I really mind that much, same thing happened with Unity for me.

SueSur2013
09-07-2015, 05:42 AM
hi, My problem is to Grow Home. I've completed everything, and have all the trophies, except the first three: Completing he game, finding the 8 star seeds, and achieving 100% power, all of which I have completed. i need a solution pleaseeee

Natchai_Ubisoft
09-07-2015, 12:50 PM
I've spoken to the producer, he assures me the team are looking into the issue. For now, a way to force them to pop would be to save and quit, and start the game up again (from the save game). It's not a guaranteed workaround however, but the team's on it :)

frzscc
09-11-2015, 06:45 AM
I have collected all 8 star seeds, but the 'Galactic Gardener' Trophy is still missing.

After I delivered the first star seed M.O.M. was asking if I would accept the new mission (yes/no). I did not choose any of them, but went down on the planet instead. But I started collecting star seeds anyway. The yes/no selection wasn't there anymore when I checked next time. Could this have anything to do with the game not giving me the trophy?

frzscc
09-21-2015, 08:00 PM
So, any news regarding the trophy bugs?

frzscc
09-23-2015, 03:47 PM
So, any news regarding the trophy bugs?

When I started the game today, the trophy notification appeared and I finally got it.

(BTW: This is my 3rd attempt to post this - the forum image verification is really bugging me - why not use recaptcha-nocaptcha)

InvaderDust
02-25-2016, 04:38 PM
Ive tried everything. EVERYTHING. Ive 100% the game first, everything but the last trophy popped. I tried save/exit and reloading continue 10x at least. Nothing... Deleted the game, Re-installed it, 100% AGAIN and same story. Nothing I do makes the last trophy pop. Ive got Ninja, Green Bud, All the extra skins, Ive got screen shots proving my accomplishments, and regardless how many times I save/exit reload, nothing.

TALK ABOUT DISAPPOINTMENT!!! Ive 100% the game *twice* now and still my trophy list claims 90%

I really like the game, but this is total BS to a completionist player like myself. :(