PDA

View Full Version : 5x Free $15 Founders Pack (Worth $250 of In-Game items/bling!)

adrian5117
09-02-2015, 01:57 AM
I bought some copies of the Founder's Pack for my twitch channel giveaway, but things got busy in my life, so I am simply giving them away here.

Title says it all, first 5 people to message me will get 1 code each.

Each code gets you the following:
15,000 BLINGS
High Roller Icon (Double Dice)
High Roller Castle Entrance Flag
3 Inventory Pages
Spooky Keep Castle Theme
3 Exclusive Visuals for the Heroes:
Green Flame Knight
Bald Eagle Archer
White-Bearded Mage
9 Exclusive Weapons (3 for Mage/Archer/Knight, progressive level requirements)
Tons of consumables
Two bosses for your Castle

To those lucky enough to receive these free gifts, ENJOY! I know I did!

IMBIGNSCAREY
09-02-2015, 03:29 AM
Woah. Most generous of you adrian5117. I will advertise this thread for the next couple of days in in-game chat channels aimed at newer players. Thanks again mate.

ulti.K
09-02-2015, 07:28 AM
:p pm me thank you for making this thread :)

uboras
09-02-2015, 07:55 AM
At least the Gamestop High Roller / Founder Pack Codes have been deactivated in May 2015, so these codes mentioned here most likely won't work anymore. The Gamestop ones don't with absolute certainty. Just to spare some disappointment...

Flamedog72
09-02-2015, 08:44 AM
At least the Gamestop High Roller / Founder Pack Codes have been deactivated in May 2015, so these codes mentioned here most likely won't work anymore. The Gamestop ones don't with absolute certainty. Just to spare some disappointment...

I was thinking the same thing

Skeptical Toast
09-02-2015, 09:12 AM
I bought some copies of the Founder's Pack for my twitch channel giveaway, but things got busy in my life, so I am simply giving them away here.

Title says it all, first 5 people to message me will get 1 code each.

Each code gets you the following:
15,000 BLINGS
High Roller Icon (Double Dice)
High Roller Castle Entrance Flag
3 Inventory Pages
Spooky Keep Castle Theme
3 Exclusive Visuals for the Heroes:
Green Flame Knight
Bald Eagle Archer
White-Bearded Mage
9 Exclusive Weapons (3 for Mage/Archer/Knight, progressive level requirements)
Tons of consumables
Two bosses for your Castle

To those lucky enough to receive these free gifts, ENJOY! I know I did!

Most generous!

uboras
09-02-2015, 09:24 AM
Most generous!

Most generous gesture, but most likely the codes will not be working as the GameStop Founder Pack Codes have been disabled in May 2015.

Hereticide
09-02-2015, 10:11 AM
Oh yeah.. I remember that announcement.. and here I was hoping I had been in the first 5 to PM earlier today XD The ones that should still be active would be the 13,000 bling ones =(

Was worth a shot! XD

Melodiam
09-02-2015, 04:58 PM
Well, he is giving them away for free, so even if they do not work (or only partially work) no-one is really out anything for the trying.

Quite a generous offer, hopefully they still work!

adrian5117
09-02-2015, 06:01 PM
One code remains! Hopefully the codes still work, as I had paid cash for each one!

Private Message me for the last code! (Replies to the topic DO NOT COUNT)

Current winners:

mywaffle23
Hereticide
pasidaips
XaeroTheHero

Would the winners please post or PM to let me know if their codes work? Thankshttps://scontent.fyhz1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/t31.0-8/11218233_10154345940832699_2968399985987874123_o.j pg

x-BlackKnight-x
09-03-2015, 12:30 AM
This free giveaway is like getting a gift dead horse, and then having to bury it with personal effort.
Some people would say in retort, "free is free, right"?, but not all gifts are good.
Nothing against Adrian, because its not like he would be able to use the packs anyway, unless he wants a ton of worthless bling and IF these even work, which I doubt.
UbiSoft cannot squeeze the lemon, if the there are other lemons hiding on another old tree.

pasidaips
09-03-2015, 05:18 AM
well as people suspected "Error! There was an error redeeming your code: Invalid code."
which still makes it nice gesture so thank you for trying anyhow... but yea there should be some talk with devs about reimbursing what was paid for, tho with the silence that is around this game doesn't seem worth the effort anytime soon

cya people gonna be lurking around like usual :D

XaeroTheHero
09-07-2015, 01:13 PM
Thanks alot for the code! I have submited a support ticket for a refund on this code since it doesnt work!

uboras
09-07-2015, 05:58 PM
All of the Founder Pack codes have been deactivated around 10th of may 2015 after being active for more than one and a half year and the terms of use everyone has accepted grant Ubi the right to do so. As much as I'd love to see that happen, Ubi won't refund I'm afraid...

Hereticide
09-09-2015, 06:35 AM
I would be happy if the only thing that happened is if they manually added the alternate skins to my account lol Although I guess now they may have no real way of differentiating between valid expired codes or faulty expired codes =P

Either way... Aguton, have a way to work some magic? It's not every day someone is generous to give something like this back to the community. Maybe you can still make it mean something and lend a helping hand? =) I know the bling that was included would likely be a no-no, but, the skins would make me love you forever, and the icon/flag maybe as well?

Aguton, you're our last ray of hope, you know you want to help XD

x-BlackKnight-x
09-12-2015, 01:00 AM
If there was ever a refund I would want on this game, it is a refund I would want back on the personal time I used to play this piece of crap.

Originally, I used to think it was a lump of clay being molded, but then I realized the clay was really %$#@, hollow in the center, and being polished to a high shine with no real depth or intent to give real substance.
Eventually, the developers just threw the whole thing in the toilet and let it soften and spin around with each flush, but it never seemed to get down the drain.
New players kept the turd afloat on the top of the water.
The turd is finally starting to break up, and be flushed now.
Thank God.

At least I pulled my hand out of the toilet bowl soon enough to keep the $#%@ from sticking too badly on me.
I did have wipe my hands though, because I picked it up too many times.
My error.