PDA

View Full Version : Which outfit is the best in Assassin's Creed: Rogue?

Robo_Cop15
09-01-2015, 08:33 AM
Hi,everyone.I need help here.There are so many outfits in AC Rogue and I don't no want to choose.The best choices that I kinda like are the Frontiersman,Templar,Dark Assassin,and the Assassin Killer Outfit.I've been thinking that Shay would look good in a hood so I was thinking of wearing the Dark Assassin Outfit.But would Shay be better with the Templar outfit?How about the Frontiersman or the Assassin Killer?Pls let me know which one from my four choices is the best outfit.Thank you all so much.

YazX_
09-05-2015, 10:39 PM
to be honest its user preference, you might find something that looks so good and others dont find it that way, so just choose whatever you like, me personally went with the Dark Assassin outfit.

Robo_Cop15
09-06-2015, 12:55 AM
to be honest its user preference, you might find something that looks so good and others dont find it that way, so just choose whatever you like, me personally went with the Dark Assassin outfit.

Thx,Yazx.Then I guess I must choose by my own.

RobertMcSassin
10-08-2015, 01:10 PM
Sorry to hijack the post a sec...

I'm also about to embark on Shay's Fashionista line meself...(Currently on the MD bit just after the Big Turning Point Event(tm)...)...

Er...What was my point?...

Oh!...Yeah...Is Shay's Assassin outfit amongst those I can choose?...

I'm not a big fan of all the Templar B&R ones, personally, and I was wondering if his pretty snazzy blue Assassin-y outfit was one I could still bozz about in...

If not, I'll have to decide between the Frontiersman one or going the full irony and do the rest of the story in Connor's outfit... :D...

Cheers...

EDIT!!!...You can wear the Assassin Outfit...Glad about that, but the two old-school armours you can collect are pretty awesome looking too...But a bit incongruous for running around New York in... :D ...