PDA

View Full Version : Please push Update for Xbox 360!

Ultimate_Deez
08-30-2015, 06:15 PM
Please push through a title update for the Xbox 360 version of the game! Its been nearly a year since the last one and I know there are a ton of features ready to be introduced to the 360 crowd. I am fairly sure the developer can have the update ready quickly, then I know that you have to get it cleared though Microsoft, but please get this process underway as quickly as possible. The 360 players are your oldest and most loyal player base for Arena. Please don't neglect the 360 platform any longer.

spawn665
08-30-2015, 10:56 PM
one year ago the game was updated, I love the game and want new things. all spend more money un the game for new things, for that matter all win.

Hi Bard 009
08-31-2015, 04:28 PM
We need the Update to save the PVP and PVE experience.
The game is struggling to survive and losing players. Now even the 2v2 ranked matches are hard to find (we already lost the 3v3s)

Also, we need bundles. We want the Alpha Striker, Beta Striker,l Beta Bomber. Pax Helix... you want the money, we want the skins. Its an win/win situation

UbiCeeCee
08-31-2015, 07:21 PM
Hi all, we're currently continuing to work on an update for all of our platforms full of new things for you to enjoy. Thanks for being so patient, but it's totally worth the wait. :)

Ultimate_Deez
09-01-2015, 04:12 PM
I appreciate that you all are working on it. Seriously, that would be great... but we have been hearing more or less the same thing for months now. I don't expect for you to lay out Ubisoft's master plan for us, in fact you gave the answer I expected. I will itemize a bill for ibuprofen from incessant head-desks and face-palms. For real though... the game is growing stale in both player base and content. I can only imagine that an update would draw a bunch of old players back in and the additional content would surely draw more revenue for the game. Granted my cost/benefit analysis is lacking some important information, but if you have a game out there and a developer who has an update ready for you, why would you not push it for potential revenue?

Hi Bard 009
09-01-2015, 08:06 PM
Its a shame that even being an Beta tester im not going to receive an Beta skin like the Ps4 players get for just nothing. But I dont know, maybe im wrong and I realy dont deserve it.
Its even worse to see that a lot of players left the game and we dont have any legit way of getting the most rare skins.
Just sell it as DLC, whats the problem with that?

UbiCeeCee
09-01-2015, 09:25 PM
I appreciate that you all are working on it. Seriously, that would be great... but we have been hearing more or less the same thing for months now. I don't expect for you to lay out Ubisoft's master plan for us, in fact you gave the answer I expected. I will itemize a bill for ibuprofen from incessant head-desks and face-palms. For real though... the game is growing stale in both player base and content. I can only imagine that an update would draw a bunch of old players back in and the additional content would surely draw more revenue for the game. Granted my cost/benefit analysis is lacking some important information, but if you have a game out there and a developer who has an update ready for you, why would you not push it for potential revenue?

Ultimate_Deez, Ubisoft and Carbon are working closely to deliver an update to help refresh and energize the community. That patch has not been pushed out yet because it is not ready to be pushed. There's a long process to have a patch delivered for players on consoles and Carbon has some pretty amazing things in the works! We'll definitely update everyone when it is and when you all can expect it.

UbiCeeCee
09-01-2015, 09:30 PM
Its a shame that even being an Beta tester im not going to receive an Beta skin like the Ps4 players get for just nothing.
Just sell it as DLC, whats the problem with that?

The Beta skin is a PlayStation Plus exclusive.

Hi Bard 009
09-02-2015, 06:26 AM
The Beta skin is a PlayStation Plus exclusive.

Seriously, I think its wise to have some exclusive stuff in each console. But the beta skins are just unfair. And you're talking about Beta Bomber. So I hope that we on 360 can have the Beta Striker at least. I know thats not your decision, but well... I think you understand what im saying.

We had some players complaining about DLC and stuff. But actualy this is an good Idea.
Pax helix, Beta Striker and Alpha Striker as DLC...

spawn665
09-02-2015, 12:30 PM
eta since i play and love the game. Please update the game or continue to lose audience and do not want the game doesnt support as step Warframe

Soopa Twinkie
09-02-2015, 08:13 PM
That patch has not been pushed out yet because it is not ready to be pushed. There's a long process to have a patch delivered for players on consoles and Carbon has some pretty amazing things in the works!.

Can you explain the process of how Ubisoft conducts their patches for Airmech Arena? It seems quite odd such a huge publisher takes almost a year to update a game.

There are very few reasons a I see this game not receiving the proper updates for Xbox360. I mean the Xbox One and PS4 received an update very shortly after their initial launch.

At this point I guess everyone who believes in this Xbox360 update should also believe in the Easter Bunny.

UbiCeeCee
09-29-2015, 09:39 PM
Hey Soopa, It's not just a matter of anyone taking a year to update a game. Title updates such as the one Carbon and Ubisoft are currently working on that include improvements and implementation of new features take time to make, test, submit, get feedback, resubmit, etc. The more things there are, the longer the process takes. The Xbox 360 also received an update following launch just as the Xbox One and PS4 did, and all consoles will be receiving another update in the future once all platforms including PC's AirMech are all aligned. Having to create new features on so many different platforms is a challenge, and one that Carbon is working very hard on.

I understand that waiting for an update can be challenging and many aren't aware of the hard work and long hours and processes that go into making a game but there are no fingers to point in ours or Carbon's direction. It's simply trying to make cool new things that players will like, while ensuring that they work and that takes time.

MIGHTY318809
10-09-2015, 02:31 PM
Epic Fail by Ubisoft.
Cause they and microfarts turned it into a pay2play game.Plus the updates fall far behind from pc version.Noone wants to pay Microfarts money when they have to pay 50 dollars or more for decent internet.I knew this was a epic fail.

Oh btw Ubisoft The mighty quest for epic crap still Exists?