PDA

View Full Version : Please fix DLC or give refund

Ironbuildup
08-28-2015, 01:41 PM
I bought the war chest yesterday all excited to be able to play with gi Joe and he-man again only to have to search the internet to find out i cant play the DLC on any other account. I buy all my digital content on one account and play with a different one... This is no problem for destiny or infamous first light or mortal kombat x their DLC works across all accounts. Yet for toy soldiers we're suddenly back in time to the year of the fruitbat

As it stands i feel cheated and have no desire to play the game. Please fix the DLC or show me how i can get my 30dollars refunded.

Thank you,
A disappointed customer

UbiCeeCee
08-31-2015, 11:38 PM
Hi Ironbuildup. If you purchased the content on the incorrect account, please reach out to Sony or Microsoft to have this corrected. We cannot remove content from your gamertag/PSN account and have it credited to another.

Elektr0ns
09-03-2015, 04:00 PM
Hi Ironbuildup. If you purchased the content on the incorrect account, please reach out to Sony or Microsoft to have this corrected. We cannot remove content from your gamertag/PSN account and have it credited to another.

This issue is has more to due with why is the DLC content limited to a single account and not shareable for all users on primary console it was first downloaded. I've reached out to Sony regarding this DLC practice and was informed it the developers/publishers control what limits are on the content... So asking PSN support will not resolve this issue.