PDA

View Full Version : A request for 1C Maddox about publishing

XyZspineZyX
06-21-2003, 02:56 PM
Hi

I really love this sim(although i get shot down many more times than i wanted /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif ) And i read these forums quite often.

I've been thinking about the add-on you say so much. If it is going to be payed, please, preety please, put it on a CD and publish it in Brazil too! I live in Brazil and importing it is waaaaay to expensive(dolar is 3R$, R$ being out national money, and there is a 60% fee for every imported product ordered)

So I'm asking here(i know there are others brazilians here- ja vi ate uma frase de gaucho tch├┬¬! /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif - nad we all hope you will release this add-on to us ASAP with the US release

XyZspineZyX
06-21-2003, 02:56 PM
Hi

I really love this sim(although i get shot down many more times than i wanted /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif ) And i read these forums quite often.

I've been thinking about the add-on you say so much. If it is going to be payed, please, preety please, put it on a CD and publish it in Brazil too! I live in Brazil and importing it is waaaaay to expensive(dolar is 3R$, R$ being out national money, and there is a 60% fee for every imported product ordered)

So I'm asking here(i know there are others brazilians here- ja vi ate uma frase de gaucho tch├┬¬! /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif - nad we all hope you will release this add-on to us ASAP with the US release