PDA

View Full Version : Ingame I only get xBox buttons not Keyboard config

phila-delphia
08-23-2015, 09:23 PM
Hi!

I play Zombi without controller connected. Yet the game only shows the xBox buttons during gameplay.

To get the Keyboard buttons I have to start the game with controller connected and then remove it.

Only, and only then, the keyboard keys are shown (for this one session only).

This must be a bug, right? If there is no controller connected you allways should be able to see the keyboard keys ingame.

Can you please fix this?

Best regards

phila

Ubi-Kay
08-24-2015, 02:24 PM
What type of controller do you use? Xbox 360 or Xbox One? Wired or wireless? I've done a quick check and did not experience the issue when using a wireless or wired Xbox 360 controller. Do you have any controller emulation software such as X360ce installed?

phila-delphia
08-24-2015, 07:48 PM
What type of controller do you use? Xbox 360 or Xbox One? Wired or wireless? I've done a quick check and did not experience the issue when using a wireless or wired Xbox 360 controller. Do you have any controller emulation software such as X360ce installed?

Hi Kay!

Thank you for your answer. I got xBox360 both wired and calble. Yet the Problem ist not with controller itself.

I want to play without controller and still only get the controller keys ingame.

Best regards

phila

P.S.: Yes, there is Xpadder installed on my rig, though it is not running. Do you think this could cause the issue?

R3nton82
01-04-2019, 09:31 AM
After testing several scenareos in both Steam and Uplay versions of the game, this workaround fixes the issue every time:

You need to have an active controller/gamepad. Make sure is turned on before launching the game.
Run the game, gamepad prompt appears, use the gamepad.
Turn off the gamepad (disconnect USB or take out the batteries).
Press any keyboard keys and the keyboard prompt will appear.

(Must repeat the procedure every time the game is launched)