PDA

View Full Version : Glitch blocking game progress

Kainnnnn
08-23-2015, 07:07 PM
I had a survivor glitch in the pre school with the medicine, i was running from the zombie horde when Prepper opened the electronic lock for me , i entered, closed the door behind me and while going down the stairs leading to the sewers travel path i fell into a texture glitch and my game crashed ,the game of course counted that as a death (my very first death due to a texture glitch very disappointed)... and now when i go back i can't find my ex surviror zombie who is carrying the quest meds so i'm totally stuck and will not start another game from 0 , i'm also very upset about the game counting a glitch crash as death ..... no words

This is on PC

Dr_Frankenstein
08-23-2015, 08:18 PM
The same thing happened to me to :(

;

Kainnnnn
08-26-2015, 01:07 PM
No answers at all to this issue , i basically spent money and now can't play (the previous character zombie cannot be found and he is carrying a quest item so i'm unable to progress) i don't want to restart the game from 0 since i alerady did 11/12h of gameplay. If there is any other way to report urgent bugs please let me know. If the only solution is to start the game from 0 please let me know as well.

UbiChrisMANG
08-26-2015, 05:59 PM
Before starting from 0 try submitting a ticket to our Support team. Links to them can be seen on my signature to this post.