PDA

View Full Version : Game Update - August 21, 2015 *updated*

UbiCeeCee
08-20-2015, 10:53 PM
Greeting Soldiers,

We wanted to let you know that Ubisoft and Signal Studios have been listening to your feedback, and working hard to implement some of the suggestions provided by your feedback. We're happy to announce that we recently released a patch for the Xbox One and PC that implemented various fixes and improvements to Toy Soldiers: War Chest.

Xbox One:
Audio Improvements, including a fix for the audio corruption that some players may have experienced.
Fixed various issues that would cause the game to crash.
Fixed various bugs related to joining Multiplayer and Co-Op lobbies.
Improvements to Multiplayer Syncing.
Additional tuning and adjustments to improve performance.

PC: Increased frame rate cap to 60FPS.
Improvements to Multiplayer Syncing.
Additional tuning and adjustments to improve performance.

Please Note: We still have a cap on the frame rate to ensure players don’t get out of sync in Multiplayer Matches, particularly with physics and other game effects.

Now with more PlayStation 4 patch notes! (Added August 21, 2015)

Audio improvements and fix for the audio corruption that some players experienced.
Fixed some rare crashes.
Fixed some bugs related to joining lobbies in Multiplayer and Co-Op.
General tuning and adjustments.
Multiplayer desyncs and general bug fixes.
Enables EMEA and NCSA players to invite and see each other.

If you experience any issues downloading the update, please Contact Ubisoft Support (support.ubi.com).

Thank you!

darklord349
08-21-2015, 11:11 PM
well that only fix half of the problems in this game. pls also balance out the heroes and units for multiplayer pvp. not all units have the ability to attack turrets as they move along. all units should have the ability to attack turrets as they move to the toy box and also not all heroes are balance. some are super weak like eizo. pls balance the heroes and give all units the ability to attack turrets.

molot_vepr
08-22-2015, 05:07 AM
PS4 Users cannot use DLC (GI Joe, Cobra, He-Man Armies, etc) with sub account on same ps4 issue still not fixed!

Why did this patch not fix this main issue?

When will this be fixed?

Applied for a refund with PSN Store because of this ridiculous false advertising. Not cool.

UbiCeeCee
08-24-2015, 05:34 PM
PS4 Users cannot use DLC (GI Joe, Cobra, He-Man Armies, etc) with sub account on same ps4 issue still not fixed!

Our Legendary heroes are not available to accounts that have not purchased them.

molot_vepr
08-24-2015, 05:42 PM
We did purchase it! The guest user is on the same account and same PS4 and cannot access the DLC Content! Ths is a 2 player split screen game.

Nowhere is this stated on the terms or game package!

Therefore this is false/misleading advertising.

If it was stated, I would not have purchased.

Elektr0ns
08-26-2015, 03:21 PM
We did purchase it! The guest user is on the same account and same PS4 and cannot access the DLC Content! Ths is a 2 player split screen game.

Nowhere is this stated on the terms or game package!

Therefore this is false/misleading advertising.

If it was stated, I would not have purchased.

I have to agree with molot_vepr on this topic. This is a very dishonest way of doing business, and what are the chances of future DLC being purchased by anyone when this practice is used? I will pursue other means of getting this resolved if action isn't being taken. This is a clear case of false advertising as I've clearly stated in my post on Signal's (http://www.signalstudios.net/forums/showthread.php?10303-Misleading-packaging-of-advertised-product-regarding-Toy-Soldiers-War-Chest-Hall-of-Fame-Edition) forums.

TRISTANxKAINE
08-27-2015, 05:59 AM
Curious that this game received an update on August 21 (which I didn't know about at the time), and I submitted a support ticket regarding a new and game breaking bug right after midnight on August 22.

I wonder if you guys tried to fix some things and accidentally broke everything. You guys are the Windows 8 of game developers.