PDA

View Full Version : Can you store your default pistol and cricket bat?

Smecsy
08-20-2015, 09:32 PM
Hey!

I just got the shovel and the silenced handgun. I can't seem to store my default handgun and cricket bat inside the safe house storage box. Is it designed to be that way or is it just a bug?

LoboFH68
08-20-2015, 09:37 PM
It's designed that way, if your survivor dies you will respawn as a new one with only the basic stuff (cricket bat and the pistol), you can get back your backpack if you go where you died and kill your last char, now a zombie.

Smecsy
08-21-2015, 05:12 AM
Oh okay. That's a bit odd. In a game that gives you very limited inventory space, you'd think they'd allow you to store your weaker weapons.

Adequate_Weasel
08-24-2015, 02:21 AM
It's designed that way, if your survivor dies you will respawn as a new one with only the basic stuff (cricket bat and the pistol), you can get back your backpack if you go where you died and kill your last char, now a zombie.

That doesn't explain why we can't store those weapons. Are you saying that it's designed this way so that a new player can't stash their only weapons and leave themselves defenceless? Seems a moot point as Prepper doesn't introduce the storage crate until a little way into the game ( and if someone really is daft enough to disarm themselves before going on a mission then they deserve to die .)