PDA

View Full Version : Game crashing when trying to change resolution.

Spooksu
08-20-2015, 08:24 AM
Hey guys,

No idea why it does it but everytime I try to change the resolution in the options the game crashes. Everytime I click it crashes. Ive tried taking off G-sync, changing drivers, and clean booting to avoid conflicts. Yet after all my attempts to fix it, it just crashes. My laptop is an MSI dominator the 980 one and it plays witcher 3 on ultra with ease, no game troubles until now. Would love to play Zombi but until i can get it to at least 1080p i'll have to wait for a solution.

Thanks for any help.

Ubi-Kay
08-20-2015, 05:09 PM
Hello, please contact our support team by following the link in my signature. Please include a dxdiag and msinfo file. Thanks.

Aleksangre
10-30-2015, 10:34 PM
I just changed the resolution at screen, and is presenting black window, and music, but I cant see nothing :(

Simbrave
01-26-2016, 06:30 AM
I just changed the resolution at screen, and is presenting black window, and music, but I cant see nothing :(

i got the same problem, any updates?

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
01-26-2016, 03:46 PM
Hi Sinbrave and welcome to the forums, please could you open a ticket with our Support Team https://support.ubi.com/

Thanks

The_Mammothh
05-05-2016, 04:02 AM
stuck in 4k resolution and when i go to change to 1080p it crashes, any help?

kblanchardjr
09-12-2016, 02:00 AM
Hey guys,

No idea why it does it but everytime I try to change the resolution in the options the game crashes. Everytime I click it crashes. Ive tried taking off G-sync, changing drivers, and clean booting to avoid conflicts. Yet after all my attempts to fix it, it just crashes. My laptop is an MSI dominator the 980 one and it plays witcher 3 on ultra with ease, no game troubles until now. Would love to play Zombi but until i can get it to at least 1080p i'll have to wait for a solution.

Thanks for any help.

Did UBI fix your problem? What was the solution?