PDA

View Full Version : Cant find the config file to change the res for this anywere

RazerT00th
08-20-2015, 01:23 AM
Can anyone tell me were the config file is to change the res please?,it seems to be defaulting to a res my moniter cant display as i get the message "input not supported" for other games ive always been able to track the config file down pretty quick but ive been looking for hours and i cant find it and i really want to play it and not have to get a refund.
Thanks in advance if you can help.

Gascon2015
08-22-2015, 04:46 AM
Hi
the config file is located at

%SystemDrive%\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\upl ay\Saves\Zombi\0x1.sav

If you couldnt find it just look for uplay or ubisoft folder in your appdata\roaming folder. Anyhow you'll need a hex editor to edit the file.
Tell me what resolution or resolutions you need and I'll make the config file for you so you can replace it over yours.

Email me too cause I might forget to check back the thread here

Death.in.next.door@gmail.com

Cold0ne
12-06-2015, 03:51 PM
Hi
the config file is located at

%SystemDrive%\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\upl ay\Saves\Zombi\0x1.sav

If you couldnt find it just look for uplay or ubisoft folder in your appdata\roaming folder. Anyhow you'll need a hex editor to edit the file.
Tell me what resolution or resolutions you need and I'll make the config file for you so you can replace it over yours.

Email me too cause I might forget to check back the thread here

Death.in.next.door@gmail.com

I wonder can you also hex edit the controls in the file?
I want to use Right Mouse for walk forward. So hex editor needs to swap default W key to Right Mouse. And also default Right Mouse (which is not even assign-able under the remap section of Options in the game) needs to be set to another key. I prefer to use Right Alt for Aim-Down-Sight which is basically what right mouse is doing in this game by default. But if RAlt is hard to hex edit, it can also be a simple key like "K" button.

If this is possible I would appreciate it, or just explain how to do it and I will edit my own save game. I will also email this to your email above in case you dont see this post.

Thanks,
-Cold0ne

INCERA
12-14-2015, 04:15 PM
Can you change my resolution on Zombi to 1024x768, I tried to find the config file, and I did. But I don't see anything, just some arabic symbols or something like that, please guys ...