PDA

View Full Version : The computer in the hangar

XyZspineZyX
11-14-2003, 08:28 PM
What exactly does it do? It asks for a password but I haven't found any password in teh game.

XyZspineZyX
11-14-2003, 08:28 PM
What exactly does it do? It asks for a password but I haven't found any password in teh game.

XyZspineZyX
11-14-2003, 09:49 PM
you start finding passwords when you explore. i have yet to find the one for the computer in the hangar and even where i do have a valid password i can't get the thing to accept it. there is obviously something i'm missing. i tried using the letters from the plans next to the hangar computer, since they are legible using the camera. no luck. i suspect some passwords are disguised that way but don't take my word for it.

XyZspineZyX
11-15-2003, 05:56 AM
i think it has something to do with the darkroom

XyZspineZyX
11-16-2003, 12:55 AM
When your in the factory (witch im stuck on) pey'j gives you an m-disk telling you about the beluga shuttle.

**Spoiler**

In the 3 comps (i think 3) it says that you have to enter a pass. Then the shuttle is well.......yours....

Customer: Im only buying a chocolate bar i have enough money.

Bazooka Bob:Give me the god damn credit card.

Customer:fine

Bob:HaHah **runs away real fast**

XyZspineZyX
11-16-2003, 09:48 PM
I'm pretty sure that if your codes aren't working, you don't have the right ones yet and you should just keep playing the game until you get to the right point.

XyZspineZyX
11-17-2003, 12:25 AM
IF IT'S A BIG RED CODE THING THAT LOOKS LIKE A BARCODE NUMBER, THEN TAKE A PICTURE OF IT AND SEND IT TO THE LAB. THEY GIVE YOU THE CODE IN AN E- MAIL A FEW SECODS LATER. HOPE THIS HELPS.

XyZspineZyX
11-18-2003, 01:28 AM
When in on one of the missions, you find something tht Pey'J never let anyone look at closely. When you get them, look at them closely.