PDA

View Full Version : Xbox one Loot screen glitch

Superfly56
08-18-2015, 10:28 PM
Whenever you loot something the backpack screen comes up and it flickers in and out a lot. Sometimes it works ok but it is pretty distracting at times. This is the Xbox one version.

UbiChrisMANG
08-19-2015, 11:11 PM
Hi Superfly 56! This is in our list of known issues at this point. Thanks to you and others like you reporting it the issue is on our radar! I don't have any word on any patches yet but since this is in our list of issues there is a good chance that it would be addressed in the first patch or two. We will announce if/when any patches are forthcoming once we schedule them!

Superfly56
08-19-2015, 11:17 PM
Hi Superfly 56! This is in our list of known issues at this point. Thanks to you and others like you reporting it the issue is on our radar! I don't have any word on any patches yet but since this is in our list of issues there is a good chance that it would be addressed in the first patch or two. We will announce if/when any patches are forthcoming once we schedule them!

Thank you for the response. Glad you guys are working on the issues. Loving the game as well.

UbiChrisMANG
08-19-2015, 11:32 PM
I'm glad this isn't killing the experence for you!