PDA

View Full Version : Lost All Progress

UBIaight
08-16-2015, 02:47 AM
I have been playing this game for about a week. I brought 1 character to lvl 20, and a bunch of others up at the same time. Today, after attempting a ranked, online match, the game crashed, and i lost all progress. I tried re-uploading my save files from my online storage, and nothing.

The game crashes on a daily basis. I have deleted it and re-dowloaded it twice so far without any progress in glitches, crashes, missing hall of fame content... is there anything i can do to make this game stable, and more importantly, to get my progress back?

"lost all progress" as in, the game looks like as if i started it for the first time.

Bugs i had to deal with so far:

Blue screen crashes (3 in a week).
Frozen game to the point where no button on the console was functional. Forced to pull power plug.
Tanks, turrets, soldiers remain on screen after being destroyed.
Game not showing ultimate edition content.
Taking way too long to go from multiplayer menu to regular menu (about 5 minute wait).
After winning a campaign mission, screen remains on the mission instead of moving on to exp earned, rewards, etc.. must close app and restart, loosing mission progress (3 times).

... this game needs some more work.

IAmStizzle
08-17-2015, 04:31 PM
I too have lost all save progress on my game.

I purchased the digital version of the Hall of fame edition for PS4. It worked fine, I got most of my heroes to level ~5.
I played a few multiplayer matches.But then the game started having problems detecting the hall of fame content. The game crashed once while scrolling through the army upgrade menu. I didn't think much of it.

Now it seems like every time I start the game it shows all the dlc characters as locked. If i exit to the title screen and then go back to the main menu it seems to detect them. Unfortunately I have to do this every time i start the game if I want to play with any of the Hall of Fame characters. I guess that means cobra wins :(.

Every time I play I have to >launch the game >press options on the title screen >go to hero select > see that all the dlc characters are locked with some weird store unavailable error>back all the way out to the title screen> press option on the title screen> go to hero select> The dlc characters are now available in my hall of fame edition.

This was an a frustrating and unfortunate workaround I had become accustomed to. However at some point during the process of backing out to the title screen and returning to the main menu, it seems to have corrupted my save files. Now all my progress it lost and it prompts me to play the tutorial again :(

UBIaight
08-19-2015, 11:20 AM
Now it seems like every time I start the game it shows all the dlc characters as locked. If i exit to the title screen and then go back to the main menu it seems to detect them. Unfortunately I have to do this every time i start the game if I want to play with any of the Hall of Fame characters.

Same here. So thats probably the reason why save files got messed up... so its either i dont play the extra content i paid for or risk loosing all progress. yea, i deleted the game. waste of money.