PDA

View Full Version : Game support

theoctopus80
08-13-2015, 07:55 PM
Hello deve and players. I'm playing drivers a bit because it reminds me of waverace on n64. The game is not bad, apart from the style thing that is pointless and poorly implementare, i mean are just nice pics. I bought like 3 in gold to access party levels, but at the end i Warner alla the stars and got nothing. Quote disappointing, but i carry on. I wonder why there are so little discussione about this game!

Greetings from Italy

Vortex646
08-21-2015, 07:08 PM
Hello deve and players. I'm playing drivers a bit because it reminds me of waverace on n64. The game is not bad, apart from the style thing that is pointless and poorly implementare, i mean are just nice pics. I bought like 3 in gold to access party levels, but at the end i Warner alla the stars and got nothing. Quote disappointing, but i carry on. I wonder why there are so little discussione about this game!

Greetings from Italy

I have the same question about "party levels". I unlocked one and the girl said "if you have all the stars in this levels, you will get an extra reward" (something like that) and when i did it, she appears again to say "congrats, enjoy your reward" and... nothing happened.

I'm curious, are we supposed to earn something or not ?