PDA

View Full Version : Number 42 Material

CezarTop
08-13-2015, 12:23 PM
Hello, my name is KawaiiScout. I have downloaded this game from steam and I'm REALLY enjoying it, but I've found one problem. I need the material named Number 42 to finish 4th floor and go on to castle defense. I hope I don't really need very much explanation :p but here's how it is: I am level 12 and finished 3 floors and nearly the fourth floor. I need the Number 42 material as I've said above to finish the fourth floor. Is it like RNG Gods be on your side or how does it drop? I have no luck in it dropping from monsters or player castles. Help is very much appreciated :p. I've posted type of the same thread on Steam and I got a response: High Loot-O-Meters do not increase the drop rate or something like that? Is it actually true or high Loot-O-Meters help me get the materials more quicker?

IMBIGNSCAREY
08-13-2015, 12:41 PM
Hello again KawaiiScout. WARPAINTER here from Steam forums.

Hopefully you find Number 42 material fast to finish your Castle's defense. Like I said on Steam Discussion it drops from Creatures in players castles - there's no sure fire way of obtaining it other than Luck/RNG but chances can be improved with more Magic Find on gear, Bonus Random Ingredients on gear or by attacking players castles with a higher Loot-O-meter. You can also obtain it from any level so there's nothing stopping it from dropping for you.

It apparently can drop with Luck/RNG from tombstones in your castle but I've never obtained an EPIC material from a tombstone, so it's probably a bit harder to get Number 42 that way.

Anywayz lucky looting. I'm usually in ENG Room 1 if you have any more Q's. Oh thought this image might add some weight to my response ;)

http://i.imgur.com/F2IX3Me.jpg

Tabq-
08-13-2015, 01:56 PM
The materials collected are biased towards the type of materials needed to craft the creatures and traps in the castle.

So you need a lot of Stuff with NR42 cost to get a nr 42

QuadraticAdam
08-13-2015, 03:27 PM
If I recall correctly, the first time you defeat Ct. Snottingham during the tutorial you'll get a No. 42. Not sure if you've done that yet or not. And it has to be done during that specific quest.