PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the official ZOMBI forum!

Ubi-Kay
08-11-2015, 11:37 AM
Hello everyone!

Welcome to the official Zombi forums, a place where you can discuss the nerve-shredding survival horror game coming to Xbox One, PS4 and PC on August 18th.

We look forward to hearing your thoughts!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEfiti6tMVg

You can read more about the game at the Ubi Blog.
(http://blog.ubi.com/zombi-announced-ps4-xbox-one-pc/)
Thanks,
Ubi-Kay

DeaD1te
08-15-2015, 11:12 AM
no pricing (at all) or system reqs(for pc)?

UbiChrisMANG
08-17-2015, 06:49 PM
You may have caught it in the other thread but just in case...the price is $19.99 USD and the equivelant in all territories. System reqsfor PC will be released at midnight tonight.

Kaffeebohnson
08-18-2015, 01:25 AM
Do you know the price in euro? $20 is a great fair price :)

Ubi-Kay
08-18-2015, 03:31 PM
The price in Europe is €19,99.

DeaD1te
08-18-2015, 03:54 PM
do you know if its has steam achievements, or does it link from steam into uplay and get achievements that way?

UbiChrisMANG
08-18-2015, 07:44 PM
All of our games on Steam link into uPlay I believe, but yes indeed, this one also has Steam achievements! 20 of them.

Passburger
08-20-2015, 10:57 AM
The ability to change the graphic settings (e.g. Chromatic Aberration, AA etc) would be nice.

CmdrSoda
08-23-2015, 07:53 PM
Hello,

my game crashed after playing for 90 minutes when entering the elevator in buckingham palace for the second time (after acquiring the bow). The progress is gone!

I'm a software developer myself and the save game method is risky but don't tolerate crashes like this. I liked the game so far, but this is going to frustrate me so much. You can guess that I will stop playing your game for now because this crash can happen again and I don't want to waste my time.

For now I'm left with the feeling that the 20 are gone for nothing.

I hope your QA team will do a better job next time.

A frustrated customer

UbiChrisMANG
08-25-2015, 07:59 PM
I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing that crash CmdrSoda. That issue is happening for some and is on our list of known issues. We haven't figured out what the root cause is yet but we are definitely working on this one. If we are able to solve it we will let the forum know!

AndyInTheUK
09-06-2015, 06:28 AM
Have got this remastered version on the ps4, and I do have to say that the graphics are a lot better than the WiiU version, which I got on release day, way back in 2012.

Do have to say that the baseball bat with nails is a far superior melee weapon compared to the humble cricket bat, and that you have made the famous Arena part even tougher than the WiiU version.

But is there any word on if you guys are working on a patch for the new version, as there are a few bugs and glitches in it.

jimmygarison
09-23-2016, 06:20 PM
what is this forum about

MayaJackson
09-18-2018, 11:19 AM
And who is playing the last day of the earth? I really love this game! All the time I spend on her, or to watch a video about her passing. It's good that there is writingpeak (https://writingpeak.co.uk/), or I would have been expelled from the university for a long time.

Buckthor
11-03-2018, 01:58 AM
Hello, I'm new to Uplay and bought my game from Humble Bundle and it says I downloaded my game but I don't know how to find my games here at USoft. Is therer a way to tie this game to Steam? Can I place a icon on my pc to play? Thanks, M