PDA

View Full Version : Any news ? Share it here please

Yurizaki.
08-10-2015, 08:59 PM
Hello guys.I was registered the game but i didn't get any mails about game.I'm watching the trailer at least 3 times in a day.I'm so excited about For Honor.And when will beta starts ? Thank you.Sorry for my bad english

UbiBooma
08-10-2015, 10:06 PM
Hi Trojahasus. Welcome to the forum! We'll let you know as soon as we get details on the beta. What do you mean by registering the game? Did you register at forhonor.ubisoft.com? Check your spam folder and make sure you verified your email. If there is still an issue I can communicate that to the development team.

Yurizaki.
08-10-2015, 10:21 PM
Yes i registered on ubisoft.com. I guess it was a backstage thing for 'For Honor' but i didn't get any mails.I'm using yahoo is that a problem for mails ? .Thank you for responding

xMiiSTY
08-13-2015, 09:23 PM
Yes i registered on ubisoft.com. I guess it was a backstage thing for 'For Honor' but i didn't get any mails.I'm using yahoo is that a problem for mails ? .Thank you for responding

A Yahoo email should be fine! But as Booma has suggested, check your spam folder to see if it's there. There's also a chance that since you've signed up, a new email has not gone out yet.

Yurizaki.
08-13-2015, 10:12 PM
Thank you for reply.I checked right now it's empty.I will wait for the new mails :). I'm so excited for this game.Thank you guys.

linkace13
08-03-2019, 08:55 AM
I have the year one pass and the game decides i dont have jack **** anymore and itís kind of tilting loading into a game where you put blood sweat and semen into just for it to be ripped from your grasps due to goobisoft taking a **** on their community (sorry to be so tilted i just want to play the game) anyone know how to fix this? Thx in advance

Lotus.Sia
08-03-2019, 02:46 PM
I have the year one pass and the game decides i dont have jack **** anymore and it’s kind of tilting loading into a game where you put blood sweat and semen into just for it to be ripped from your grasps due to goobisoft taking a **** on their community (sorry to be so tilted i just want to play the game) anyone know how to fix this? Thx in advance

Year one pass on steam or uplay or epic?