PDA

View Full Version : PC Crash at start. System failure

AdverseGecko3
08-05-2015, 05:42 PM
When im going to launch the game, when i arrive at the press any key to start screen, my game crash and appears a message:

[B]FATAL ERROR[B]
File system failure: Aborting execution
"C:\Users\[My user]\Documents\My Games\Far Cry 4\[A lot of numbers/letters]\OfflineServiceData.bin"

I dont know what happens!!:mad::mad: If anyone knows what to do, please, contact!!:)

My PC:
Intel core i5 4690 @3,5 GHz
MSI Nvidia GTX760 OC 2GB DDR5
G.Skill RipjawsX 16GB DDR3 @1600MHz
Corsair 850W

I'm using Windows 10

del170109032657
08-05-2015, 08:07 PM
Hey AdverseGecko3,

Have you tried updating your drivers and running as an admin?

If you're still experiencing this issue after updating, I'd definitely recommend submitting a support ticket for this issue. While submitting your ticket, provide as much information as possible. Thanks!

Put your ticket in here --> http://support.ubi.com

shonn.burton
08-08-2015, 02:17 AM
When im going to launch the game, when i arrive at the press any key to start screen, my game crash and appears a message:

[B]FATAL ERROR[B]
File system failure: Aborting execution
"C:\Users\[My user]\Documents\My Games\Far Cry 4\[A lot of numbers/letters]\OfflineServiceData.bin"

I dont know what happens!!:mad::mad: If anyone knows what to do, please, contact!!:)

My PC:
Intel core i5 4690 @3,5 GHz
MSI Nvidia GTX760 OC 2GB DDR5
G.Skill RipjawsX 16GB DDR3 @1600MHz
Corsair 850W

I'm using Windows 10

I have almost the exact same HW in my PC and I was getting this same error when launching the game! Uninstalled an reinstalled and now it is crashing trying to initialize my profile! I'm goin to use the provided link to open a trouble ticket.