PDA

View Full Version : Absences

Aguton
08-05-2015, 04:55 PM
Hello!

I won't be available tomorrow (Thursday, August 6) but I'll be back on Friday (and you'll find me in chat from 17.00 to 18.00 CEST).

Aguton
08-20-2015, 04:09 PM
Hello!

I won't be available tomorrow (Friday, August 20), I'll be back on Monday!

IMBIGNSCAREY
08-26-2015, 05:23 AM
Your Knight misses plundering neighboring kingdoms Kastleton. Hope to see you back in-game soon, stay well.

Aguton
08-26-2015, 07:14 AM
I'll try to be there this afternoon from 4.00 to 5.00 CEST!

IMBIGNSCAREY
08-26-2015, 07:56 AM
Kewl. I'll pop on then and say Hello ;)

sikboy1029
09-29-2015, 06:26 AM
They're gone, aren't they? :(

uboras
09-30-2015, 11:11 AM

Yes... :(
The topic of the thread should have been changed to 'attendence' as this seems to be more fitting for the number of entries.
We're finally abandoned except for some flying visits.

XaeroTheHero
09-30-2015, 12:57 PM

Yes, they are.

RmZ.
12-07-2015, 10:20 PM
Hello,

I'm here today to share with you a very important message specially for DEVS.

My name in game is RmZ, i'm in the clan "MagnumOpus", and i'm on this game since long time now.

Guys. What the hell are you doing :confused:?! Devs. I'm a pure gamer, i play many games, and i was beta/alpha-tester of so much games. My experience as gamer is really huge, i play all blizzard games, many ubisoft games, Valve and more and more. I can see when a game has a HUGE potential and trust me the concept of this game is AWESOME.

Look at diablo 3 devs, when it start it was a mess, The game was good, but the developers had made many bad choices that have ruined the debut of the game. And they never give up, now Diablo 3 is AWESOME.

Your game is just incredible ! The concept is incredible ! You just make some bad choices on balance and others little things. You have to listen more the community and communicate a bit more with us and your game can become soooo fking awesome. You have a good base, a lot of things are good in your game and you have many good ideas like the GUILD CASTLE and others stuff. But please, do not give up.

If your game was a pure **** with a concept that does not really stand out, i can understand.

But HERE ! It's quite the opposite! You miss a huge opportunity! This game could become so well and attract so many people! Come back! This game is your creation and it is a huge creation! Again I repeat, I am a pure gamer and I know perfectly well recognize a game that has a huge potential and I have rarely seen a game that has just as much!

It's time to come back! Take your game in hand! Take your time to change things, do not be a hurry, it is useless, just listen to your community, returns and use it. And the most important, communicate with us.

Believe me, if you give up on this game; you make a serious mistake.

PS : Sorry for english, i'm french.

[ FOR THE MIGHTY QUEST FOR EPIC LOOT ! ] :)

Eener101
12-13-2015, 01:46 PM
They have been told time and again. This game has huge potential but it will never get fixed. Even if by some chance this game gets some extra funding, it will never get repaired. It has become stuck on a road and even if the cart gets moving again, it will only go further towards the previously set horrible destination only enjoyed by a few nutty "l33t" pay2compensate players.

For all intents and purposes, this game is dead dead dead.

Only way to save it is to let it die and have someone who cares more about the game then about milking their playerbase, make it again.

XaeroTheHero
12-20-2015, 07:04 AM
They have been told time and again. This game has huge potential but it will never get fixed. Even if by some chance this game gets some extra funding, it will never get repaired. It has become stuck on a road and even if the cart gets moving again, it will only go further towards the previously set horrible destination only enjoyed by a few nutty "l33t" pay2compensate players.

For all intents and purposes, this game is dead dead dead.

Only way to save it is to let it die and have someone who cares more about the game then about milking their playerbase, make it again.

The game HAS funding. That is not what the problem is right now.

x-BlackKnight-x
12-20-2015, 08:40 PM

You are right.
It is called the "Ubitard Mentality".
They are moving a Warp Factor 9 now, faster than the speed of light.

Eener101
12-21-2015, 04:14 PM

If you are going to make a reply with a quote, atleast make it worthwhile because right now your reply is about as relevant as a picture of a nun to what you just quoted.

Again: To anyone who is interested in this game, this game is dead and has been for a long time.

XaeroTheHero
12-25-2015, 07:08 AM
If you are going to make a reply with a quote, atleast make it worthwhile because right now your reply is about as relevant as a picture of a nun to what you just quoted.

Again: To anyone who is interested in this game, this game is dead and has been for a long time.

My reply was very relevant as it was a correction to your false information. There's no need for you to post false and misleading information.

Eener101
01-20-2016, 06:04 PM
My reply was very relevant as it was a correction to your false information. There's no need for you to post false and misleading information.

The proof is in the pudding. The fact that you still feel the need to defend this game by calling out what I said as "misleading" just proves that you are delusional. If anyone has been misleading others it was people like you. This game is dead in every way it counts. It is like a comatose person who will never wake up again.

Don't waste your time on this, look for stuff that actually deserves it and support that instead. Even if this game gets back it's funding and whatnot it is pretty much beyond worth saving at this point and don't let the pretty graphics and nice style fool you. The game has rotted at it's core and that rotted core will NEVER be cleansed at this stage.

Again: support games that actually deserve it and devs that really care. Neither is applicable to Mighty Quest and hasn't been for a VERY long time.

thiorek
01-22-2016, 10:54 AM
I just recently discovered the game unfortunately, but i still find it to be fun even if the community is close to dead. Too bad really, such potential for a fun game.

XaeroTheHero
01-25-2016, 11:09 AM
The proof is in the pudding. The fact that you still feel the need to defend this game by calling out what I said as "misleading" just proves that you are delusional. If anyone has been misleading others it was people like you. This game is dead in every way it counts. It is like a comatose person who will never wake up again.

Don't waste your time on this, look for stuff that actually deserves it and support that instead. Even if this game gets back it's funding and whatnot it is pretty much beyond worth saving at this point and don't let the pretty graphics and nice style fool you. The game has rotted at it's core and that rotted core will NEVER be cleansed at this stage.

Again: support games that actually deserve it and devs that really care. Neither is applicable to Mighty Quest and hasn't been for a VERY long time.

Well yes, it's dead in it's current state, I have not claimed anything else. The difference is that the game is not going to be canceled or shut down like you think it will be. That is the statement from you which I corrected. The difference between you and me is that I KNOW what will happen to MQEL and you don't.

TokeMcBong
03-07-2016, 12:43 AM
But judging by the complete lack of anything being done in game or on the forums we can conclude that Ubisoft has chosen to abandon this product entirely?

XaeroTheHero
03-09-2016, 02:11 PM
But judging by the complete lack of anything being done in game or on the forums we can conclude that Ubisoft has chosen to abandon this product entirely?

Well, soon Ubisoft is not Ubisoft anymore. We can only hope that the new owners will continue this game. But from what hear, that is the plan.

AkaHopliteTv
05-12-2016, 03:57 AM
Amazing the game is dead or dieing and the admins gone...wow, why is it always games with such potential that this occurs....

uboras
05-12-2016, 09:52 AM
Well, welcome back Hoplite to the wasteland the game has become as you've already noticed... tumbleweed passing by... Average player count on steam at an all-time low, nothing from official side for more than half a year, no forum activity... But great to see VI back in the league again! Enjoy the survival horror with the few souls left around in this ghosttown.