PDA

View Full Version : Selecting Characters

XyZspineZyX
12-03-2003, 08:26 PM
When i select a character it has WLS and something else i have forgot what now. Each character has different white dots near theirs. What does each letter stand for. Thanks

XyZspineZyX
12-03-2003, 08:26 PM
When i select a character it has WLS and something else i have forgot what now. Each character has different white dots near theirs. What does each letter stand for. Thanks

XyZspineZyX
12-03-2003, 09:53 PM
>/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

Message Edited on 12/04/0312:51AM by GETH420

XyZspineZyX
12-04-2003, 02:38 AM
My game is a copy so i dont get the instruction booklet with it

XyZspineZyX
12-04-2003, 02:46 AM
Also i was wondering at the bottom of the screen they is a blue circle which is split up into 4 segements. Some of the segements light up sometimes, what does this mean? is it the direction i should be heading or what?

Thanks

XyZspineZyX
12-04-2003, 02:48 AM
To michaelduffield,

<font color="#00FF00">You use a pirated copy of the game? then you come to the official forums of GR asking for help I don't think so</font> /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif

<CENTER>http://www.bigbutton.com.au/~tarkas/Snipe21blue.jpg <CENTER>
<CENTER><font face="Georgia Ref"size="3"color="#8B816E">UBISoft/GR Forum Moderator</font></center><CENTER> <CENTER><A HREF="mailto:snipe21@ssth.com"><font face="Georgia Ref"size="2"color="#8B816E">Email Me</font></center><CENTER> <CENTER><A HREF="http://www.ubi.com/US/Info/TermsOfUse.htm"><font face="Georgia Ref"size="2"color="#FFFF00">UBI/Terms of Use</font></center><CENTER><CENTER><A HREF="http://www.ubi.com/US/CommunityZone/Forums/guidelines"><font face="Georgia Ref"size="2"color="#FFFF00">Forum Guidelines</font></center><CENTER>

XyZspineZyX
12-04-2003, 09:57 PM
i think its

Weapon - affects accuracy
Stealth - how close you can get before enemy sees you
Endurance - how many shots you can take (still die from head shots)
Leadership - for every 3 points, 1 point increses for every stat of each team member

"Also i was wondering at the bottom of the screen they is a blue circle which is split up into 4 segements. Some of the segements light up sometimes, what does this mean? is it the direction i should be heading or what?"

you should've figured this out by now. the yellow segments are pointing towards the enemy, when the red circle lights up, it means the enemy is real close. the blue arrow on the outside of the blue circle is always pointing north.

<CENTER><FONT COLOR="RED"><FONT SIZE="-6">"I don't know that Atheists should be considered as citizens, nor should they be considered patriots. This is one nation under God." </FONT></FONT></CENTER>

Message Edited on 12/04/0301:04PM by Emp_Samedi

XyZspineZyX
12-04-2003, 10:07 PM
michaelduffield wrote:
- Also i was wondering at the bottom of the screen
- they is a blue circle which is split up into 4
- segements. Some of the segements light up sometimes,
- what does this mean? is it the direction i should be
- heading or what?

it is where the enemies are. if the center turns red then there is an enemy nearby

edit: sorry emp, didnt see that part of your post
http://home.comcast.net/~lbcoughlin/HaloCell.jpg

<font color="ff9900"><marquee width=404> formerly known as Shadow_123 | Member of Skate's Hoods; Assassin for JETS; Goodfella for The Family; Member of Jedi MAFIA; Member of EVO ARMY | My Ranks: Third Echelon Operative; Postnewbie; Lonely Postman | Respects List: all members of Skate's Hoods, JETS, The Family, Jedi MAFIA, and EVO ARMY; Shriek1; Rikakah; all forum mods; and especially FisherObsession | "Halo 2 is a lot like Halo 1, only it's Halo 1 on fire, going 130 miles per hour through a hospital zone, being chased by helicopters and ninjas ... And, the ninjas are all on fire, too" -Jason Jones, Bungie Studios </marquee></font>

Message Edited on 12/05/0308:00PM by HaloCell

XyZspineZyX
12-30-2003, 09:36 PM
HEY! I an idea for you.... why dont you stop stealing from ubisoft, and buy it yourself you lazy bum...
UH DUH