PDA

View Full Version : Heroes VII release date and beta date announcement

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
08-05-2015, 12:02 PM
Today, Ubisoft announced that Might and Magic® Heroes® VII will release on September 29th exclusively on Windows® PC. For 20 years the Might & Magic® Heroes® titles have set a new standard for computer strategy games. Combining a deep fantasy universe with a complete strategic experience, rich RPG progression and a strong narrative. Might & Magic® Heroes® VII offers players a more detailed world than ever to explore and conquer, a complex economic system to master and legendary creatures to face in epic battles.

After the success of the first closed beta, a second closed beta will take place on August 26th and will run until September 2nd. As part of the Shadow Council initiative, players had the opportunity to choose the extra factions that will be included in the second closed beta. As a result, Sylvan and Dungeon will storm in as the two new factions for this second beta phase.

Might & Magic Heroes VII is being developed by Limbic Entertainment, a team of devoted Might & Magic fans, and promises to be the best of the series by respecting its long-standing tradition and introducing features chosen by the community.

By pre-ordering the game, players will secure access to the closed beta. Players may also register on the waitlist for a chance to enter the beta. For more details on Might & Magic Heroes VII’s pre-order offers visit us at: www.mmh7.com/pr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCtuGGxSOdY

For more information about Might & Magic Heroes VII and the Shadow Council, please visit www.mmh7.com

JedynyHex
08-05-2015, 12:13 PM
Wow! 1 week of "beta". I'm so impressed! xD

Antalyan
08-05-2015, 01:07 PM
Isn´t it "too long"? :p

Elle-One
08-05-2015, 01:38 PM
Well, during the first beta it took me about a week until I got fed up with the buggy mess, slow movement and tiny graphics, so maybe the plan is not to let people get to that point.

shop597775721
08-08-2015, 12:23 PM
How many maps will be available?

bigaxd
08-10-2015, 06:43 PM
are we going to have Uplay problems every week?

Elle-One
08-11-2015, 08:57 AM
are we going to have Uplay problems every week?

Of course, it's UPlay!

The good news is, H7 only requires a one-time-activation, so it'll only affect multiplayer.

Antalyan
08-13-2015, 01:16 PM
I ask you again, Ubi, to consider the idea DELAYING this game. Many things are still done wrong as creatures abilities, heroes specializations and many, many, many bugs ...
And delaying it is the only way how give this game a chance to be successful.

After unfinished H6, even if it was finally a perfect game (and it definitely wasn´t), people would always remember its problems months after the release.

I wish you not to make the same mistake again.

bigaxd
08-16-2015, 09:00 PM
but I will still need the stupid uplay launcher to start the game, and connect to the conflux and all that stuff??? its incredibly annoying!!

NeoGalaxy
08-26-2015, 01:33 PM
I don't really understand why you people even bother saying something on this forum? After the pre-order ideas to get a ****y key, you can't possibly think that anyone reads these forms and ever bothers to listen right? I mean the 1st beta was a mess, the 2nd beta will be way worse, since it's obsious that they don't have the experience/time/ideas on how to fix and prepare a good release. It's obvious that the game will be broken when released, probably with a very big day 1 patch, since they rather release it and blame on pirates rather than doing a good job. The easiest way to make them listen is with you wallet. If you buy every ****, don't ever expect miracles since in the game world, these never happen. By the way the 2nd beta started... the game is way worse than in beta 1 lol. To be honest I can't wait for the release day to see how many people Ubisoft will fire after, since this is going to "rock" in problems.

Condince
08-30-2015, 09:58 PM
The game has made a huge progress since beta-1. But it is definitely not ready for a release in September. Delay the release for another month or 2. The game has high potential, don't screw it up by an early release!
It would be perfect to have 3rd beta-test in September-October with all 6 factions and adequate AI to focus on balancing issues. And release the game on November. It's beneficial in long term to spend more time but deliver a quality product. I hope you'll understand this, Ubi.

peloxi
09-01-2015, 12:38 AM
I agree
Too many bugs...