PDA

View Full Version : Fireside Tavern Art Event

Aguton
08-05-2015, 07:46 AM
Fireside Tavern is looking to add some art to their walls and we need your help! We are looking to show off our communities artistic skills and feature them front and center in the Forums. Submit your fire inspired creations and we will pick our top 3 images before polling you, the community, as to which should be used as a background image on the forums.

The artist whose image is chosen by the community will have their creation used as the Fireside Tavern background and receive the Lil Flameo pet along with the Fiery Crown + Wings. The 2 runners up will receive Fiery Wings. All of our winners will also be featured in our Mighty Quest for Epic Loot News Feed! See the rules below on how to enter!

Rules:
● Users may use the official Mighty Quest Fan Kit available here: http://bit.ly/1MFTzcj
● All images must be original with the exception of the assets from the Mighty Quest Fan Kit.
● Use of the backgrounds from the Might Quest Fan Kit are not permitted.
● Entries must be submitted in Jpeg or PNG format.
● Images must incorporate fire in some fashion.
● Images may not contain any nudity or adult content.
● Images must be static, gifs will not be accepted.
● The image will be used as a forum background so please keep this in mind when designing your image. We have uploaded an image of the forums to give you a guideline.
● All entries should be submitted below, we will not accept links as it is hard to prove ownership.
● Should you have trouble attaching an image please Private Messaging the Community Manager or Moderators for assistance.

Aguton
08-07-2015, 10:13 AM
Very true.
I wasn't the one to create this forum, so I'll need to configure the color display for each subsection.
I like the background you're offering though :)

Aguton
08-07-2015, 01:35 PM
test 3?

IMBIGNSCAREY
08-07-2015, 03:22 PM
Here is my attempt at a background for the Fireside Tavern forum. I did it in MSPaint using an in-game screenshot, some images from the MQEL fan kit and a free online flame text generator. Just wanted to get the ball rolling so I hope to see some other awesome artists blow my picture away. Good luck.

http://i.imgur.com/VnMODUp.jpg

:cool:

Aguton
08-07-2015, 03:40 PM
He did it :D

Great first contribution!