PDA

View Full Version : sound problems

XyZspineZyX
07-28-2003, 02:58 AM
Hey! Just checking this forum...anyone having problems with sound, particularly voices over the radio? I have changed German voices for engligh...I load up a game and the chatter doesn't seem to work much....when I try to send a message, the wingmen respond but I don't hear them respond...it is rather silent from a voice perspective. And also...there are times when the sound of the gunbs firing also stops...then start again for no reason. I have Audigy Plat..5.1 sorround speakers and latest drivers.

Anyone else having same probs? A bug? Fixed in next patch?

Grateful any views. O

XyZspineZyX
07-28-2003, 02:58 AM
Hey! Just checking this forum...anyone having problems with sound, particularly voices over the radio? I have changed German voices for engligh...I load up a game and the chatter doesn't seem to work much....when I try to send a message, the wingmen respond but I don't hear them respond...it is rather silent from a voice perspective. And also...there are times when the sound of the gunbs firing also stops...then start again for no reason. I have Audigy Plat..5.1 sorround speakers and latest drivers.

Anyone else having same probs? A bug? Fixed in next patch?

Grateful any views. O

T_O_A_D
07-28-2003, 03:01 AM
Yep my Audigy 2 does some of that too. If you go outside view then back into cockpit alot of the time it starts working again.I beleive the patch is suppossed to addres sound issues so just sit back and be patient. Then if it don't get fixed we can yell.

<Center>http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RQAnAiYV1!lVMcZRTzTAqzaiuHRWEX6mXfCfzODsjpV0Pjo!e UP90rHraxoAC7ol89qikOt*Adtg8nSucMn0uEEsRfOm81KdH3S Nk9b7TaU/Madtoad.jpg?dc=4675429952590266715
</a>
<Center>
Track IR Fix (http://forums.ubi.com/messages/message_view-topic.asp?name=us_il2sturmovik_ts&id=zwqtg)

XyZspineZyX
07-28-2003, 03:10 AM
sound bugs can often be fixed once you have loaded the mission by going to the sound panel that includes the "extensions" option and hitting "apply" without making any changes and then returning to the mission

dont ask me why it works but it does