PDA

View Full Version : Freedrive and other players

Frangster NL
08-03-2015, 07:56 AM
Hello everyone!

Why is it that almost every player I encounter immediately starts crashing in to me in freedrive? I'm not that far into the game yet (just hit level 34) and at first I thought it was an execption, the usual annoying kid in a multiplayer game, but as the time progressed I have encountered more and more annoying freedrive players who's only purpose seems to stalk me and try to hit me of the road again, again and again. It is getting pretty tiresome and I wonder if there is something the game can do about this. I would love to see some kind of "ghost" mode, where other players can't hit me in freedrive as it makes no sence. What do you think? Any opinions?

Thanks!

Ziltoid Racer
08-03-2015, 08:01 AM
all you can do is fast travel to somewhere else then come back and you should be in a different session. this is happening a lot for me too, i left my car and forgot to goto the map and i hear a car horn so i look and this idiot is ramming my car.. so i gave them some back and they drove away. probably because my mini was hammering their camaro hahahahahaaa

blm8977
09-03-2015, 05:46 PM
all you can do is fast travel to somewhere else then come back and you should be in a different session. this is happening a lot for me too, i left my car and forgot to goto the map and i hear a car horn so i look and this idiot is ramming my car.. so i gave them some back and they drove away. probably because my mini was hammering their camaro hahahahahaaa

I get out my Hummer when that happens haha

TJHoss59
09-12-2015, 03:43 AM
I get out my Hummer when that happens haha

Yep, get out the Hummer and remove any weight reductions you have on it so it is as heavy as possible.
Or, park next to something, watch them on the mini-map and when they are about to hit you, just pop up the big map so they go through your car and only damage their own car.

ID4HO
09-12-2015, 10:23 AM
Hello everyone!

Why is it that almost every player I encounter immediately starts crashing in to me in freedrive? I'm not that far into the game yet (just hit level 34) and at first I thought it was an execption, the usual annoying kid in a multiplayer game, but as the time progressed I have encountered more and more annoying freedrive players who's only purpose seems to stalk me and try to hit me of the road again, again and again. It is getting pretty tiresome and I wonder if there is something the game can do about this. I would love to see some kind of "ghost" mode, where other players can't hit me in freedrive as it makes no sence. What do you think? Any opinions?

Thanks!

i met sometimes new drivers where we have had fun to hunt each other over the whole entire crew-world trying to ramm each other for a long time

it was really more then fun when you do it conciously and not too hard, means, you drive to somebody and start kicking, not too hard and there comes a point where you start hunting each other, change cars on the fly in different environment and so on, was great fun, really

as well as it should not happen if the other goes mad or shocked which can be found out easy when you dont get response or the player jumps more then 50 miles off the former place =))))))))))))))