PDA

View Full Version : To Suffer Without Dying- AC4 problem

BGH FlakJacket
08-02-2015, 07:52 PM
I have brought Mary back to Anne at the rowboat. The cutscene begins, the assassin gives me a new outfit and I walk away and the mission is completed. I press "A" to continue and the loading screen appears showing me drinking out of a bottle of rum and the game never continues.

Any suggestions. I cannot continue the game at all.

Jessigirl2013
08-02-2015, 08:13 PM
What do you mean by never continues? :confused:
Does it crash?

Can you show a screenshot?

steveeire
08-02-2015, 08:56 PM
Did you try walking forward until Edward falls over, the game won't progress till you do.

Jessigirl2013
08-02-2015, 09:19 PM
Did you try walking forward until Edward falls over, the game won't progress till you do.

;)
If this is the case.

BGH FlakJacket
08-03-2015, 05:00 AM
It does not crash...it is a never ending loading screen with Kenway standing in the loading screen drinking out of a bottle. I have tried everything so far and cannot progress. When I shut down the game and start over, it begins with me in the tunnel with Mary in my arms. I tried about 15 different times to change the outcome with no progress.

Jessigirl2013
08-03-2015, 11:23 AM
It does not crash...it is a never ending loading screen with Kenway standing in the loading screen drinking out of a bottle. I have tried everything so far and cannot progress. When I shut down the game and start over, it begins with me in the tunnel with Mary in my arms. I tried about 15 different times to change the outcome with no progress.

Oh I get it,
Is he just stuck in the white room loading screen?
Have you tried turning your graphics to low?:confused:

Seems really odd? Have you contacted support?