PDA

View Full Version : Sequence 4

Umemon1
07-30-2015, 01:10 AM
Hi all,
I can't play seq 4, it gives me white thin bar instead of yellow. I have cleared 1, 2, and 3 with full rewards. Am I missing something?

I have Xbox one.

Jessigirl2013
07-30-2015, 08:33 PM
Doesn't it just progress on :confused:

Also which AC game ;) the title is vague at the least.

Umemon1
07-31-2015, 12:01 AM
It doesn't... I have xbox one - Assassin creed unity

HDinHB
07-31-2015, 02:08 AM
Does this sound like your problem?

Question
I Cannot Play Past Sequence 1, Memory 3 in Assassin's Creed Unity. Is there a problem with my game?

Answer
If you have a Digital Download copy of Assassin's Creed Unity and are unable to progress past Sequence 1, Memory 3, then the game has not finished installing yet.

Please visit the dashboard of your PS4 and select Notifications in the upper left-hand corner of the dashboard. From there, select Downloads and you should see that your game is still being actively downloaded.

If it is not displaying as a current download in the Downloads notification, go back to the dashboard and hover over the game tile for Assassin's Creed: Unity (as if you were going to play the game) and press the Options button on the controller. From the menu that pops up, select Information and you should see that the game is still being downloaded.

Once it has finished, you should be able to progress past that point.

If you're playing off a disc or you really mean sequence 4 not memory 4, this probably won't help. Good luck with https://support.ubi.com

Jessigirl2013
07-31-2015, 06:19 PM
What happened when you finished the previous memory? Doesn't it show you the marker on your map? If so what happens when you go to it?

Umemon1
08-01-2015, 12:30 AM
I think it's a bug. I don't see download pending or anything related under option. I went to "my games& apps", and don't see anything in queue. I have cleared sequence 1, 2, and 3 with all of its memory. It's showing 100% for each seq. I can replay these as it's showing yellow/orange colored bars. It's showing white bar for sequence 4, and doesn't let me play. I have also finished up co-op missions. For reason I can't play any of the sequence beyond sequence 3.

phoenix-force411
08-01-2015, 08:39 AM
Did you accept an invite just right after you ended the memory of the last memory for sequence 3? You have to be careful when accepting invites in Unity. Accepting one at the wrong time will permanently render your save bugged and unable to progress.

Go to the Assassin's Hideout under the Theatre Cafe. That's where the first memory is meant to trigger.

Mr_Shade
08-01-2015, 11:31 AM
I think it's a bug. I don't see download pending or anything related under option. I went to "my games& apps", and don't see anything in queue. I have cleared sequence 1, 2, and 3 with all of its memory. It's showing 100% for each seq. I can replay these as it's showing yellow/orange colored bars. It's showing white bar for sequence 4, and doesn't let me play. I have also finished up co-op missions. For reason I can't play any of the sequence beyond sequence 3.

Hi,

if you are on Seq 4 - and not memory 4 - please contact support with screenshots of the error you have.

www.support.ubi.com

Jessigirl2013
08-01-2015, 12:46 PM
:confused:

Is the marker on your map?

Umemon1
08-02-2015, 06:35 AM
Yes I am in sequence 4, and I havd played sequence 1 to 3 couple of times thinking that it would enable seq 4. I will open a case on support page.

the mark under progress tracker is white for seq 4 and dark grey for further. Seq 1,2 and 3 are yellow/orange in color.

Jessigirl2013
08-02-2015, 01:21 PM
What happens when you go to the marker?:confused: