PDA

View Full Version : I Got 1 question about Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag if any one can help me

ktk.afra
07-29-2015, 03:09 PM
The problem is me. I am not expert in these online games type of things so i got 1 question plz help me.i want to play AC4 black flag multiplayer but the problem is that i dont know how do i connect internet with ac4. If it directly connects then the problem is that i am always connected to internet (not to black flag only for surfing) whenever i play assassin creed IV but it doesnt get connected and there is not uplay sign thing so i can use that. And whenever i click on DLC or any other bars (excluding options, exit, multiplayer, and singleplayer mode) they say it will switch to browser mode. If i click yes then nothing happens and if i click no then the same thing happens. sorry i am newbie and dont know much about these things. V1.02 or something

playlisting
07-29-2015, 06:00 PM
You are probably starting Uplay in offline mode. Once Uplay is open, click the gear on the top right, then go: Settings > Network > Always start Uplay in offline mode and make sure that box is unchecked, then click save. Then, close down and reopen Uplay, and you should be good.

ktk.afra
07-30-2015, 08:32 AM
You are probably starting Uplay in offline mode. Once Uplay is open, click the gear on the top right, then go: Settings > Network > Always start Uplay in offline mode and make sure that box is unchecked, then click save. Then, close down and reopen Uplay, and you should be good.

It is already unchecked and the problem is with ac4. It doesnt even accepts my internet connection. Uplay is running good

Jessigirl2013
07-30-2015, 05:36 PM
Have you contacted support?

ktk.afra
07-30-2015, 06:14 PM
Have you contacted support?

yes i did but they kinda said "Thank you for contacting with ubisoft" or something like that thats all. Can u guys tell me how do u connect your internet with ac4

Jessigirl2013
07-30-2015, 06:29 PM
yes i did but they kinda said "Thank you for contacting with ubisoft" or something like that thats all. Can u guys tell me how do u connect your internet with ac4

I know it doesn't help , But I did nothing ;) It must of just connected. :confused:

Most things automatically just do;) Last time I had to manually connect to the internet was using a Wii ;)

playlisting
07-31-2015, 06:06 AM
It is already unchecked and the problem is with ac4. It doesnt even accepts my internet connection. Uplay is running good

As long as your PC is connected to the internet you should have been good. At a loss for this one. Ubisoft support will be your best bet. The reply you received was an automatic one just to let you know the question's been received - you should have a proper reply within a few days, a week at the most

ktk.afra
07-31-2015, 11:46 AM
i have been playing ac4 for 7 month and i asked the 1month and some days ago because i wanted to play with my friends... after the message that i told u there isnt any message after that . I also asked them about prince of persia ( it wasnt about internet prolem it was some bug that i solved later by crack) and they responded but they dont now

Jessigirl2013
07-31-2015, 04:59 PM
i have been playing ac4 for 7 month and i asked the 1month and some days ago because i wanted to play with my friends... after the message that i told u there isnt any message after that . I also asked them about prince of persia ( it wasnt about internet prolem it was some bug that i solved later by crack) and they responded but they dont now

Have you tried the support thread? The mods there can be really helpful at times. ;)

As for UBI not replying,its not exactly a rare occurrence these days:mad:

ktk.afra
07-31-2015, 06:16 PM
yes but no avail,

i think there might be a problem with come or window i will try buying another on and if the problem was solved i will tell you. By the way thanks :)

Jessigirl2013
07-31-2015, 06:28 PM
No problem,
From experience the mods on the forum are nearly always more helpful than the "support" that ubi offers ;)

Mr_Shade
08-02-2015, 10:43 AM
No problem,
From experience the mods on the forum are nearly always more helpful than the "support" that ubi offers ;)
Odd that.. since I'm sitting with the EMEA support team - and they are always busy helping people and getting the issues resolved - even now at the weekend.

Moderators - are just members of the community, so they don't have access to any of the tools needed to solve for most issues, they do know how to use the support site FAQ's or the search function here though, since that does help.. ;)

If you have an issue, Support are the best people to help and normally do aim to solve them quickly.

Jessigirl2013
08-02-2015, 11:43 AM
Odd that.. since I'm sitting with the EMEA support team - and they are always busy helping people and getting the issues resolved - even now at the weekend.

Moderators - are just members of the community, so they don't have access to any of the tools needed to solve for most issues, they do know how to use the support site FAQ's or the search function here though, since that does help.. ;)

If you have an issue, Support are the best people to help and normally do aim to solve them quickly.

Wasn't being negative about the "ask a question" support but I was just pointing out that from experience the support forums are usually the best place to go when you don't get a reply from "support";)

Also on the "ask a question" support thing, If you don't update the question regularly then it just gets deleted ;) Even if your just waiting for support to reply :confused:

Mr_Shade
08-02-2015, 11:59 AM
Wasn't being negative about the "ask a question" support but I was just pointing out that from experience the support forums are usually the best place to go when you don't get a reply from "support";)

Also on the "ask a question" support thing, If you don't update the question regularly then it just gets deleted ;) Even if your just waiting for support to reply :confused:

The support forums - are community based - not many support staff post there, so not always the official answers and can sometimes frustrate ;)

And just to correct you:

Support will aim to answer within 48 hours - sometimes quicker - or longer depending on how busy they are.

You can always contact a member of Ubsoft staff [not a moderator] on the forums and chase up a ticket if it's been longer than 48 hours..

No questions are ever 'deleted' - they are there for ever - just after so many days - if you don't reply to a contact from support - they get closed, since we have to assume the issue is fixed - if it's closed and you still need help - you can just reply and it opens again ;)

Things are never closed - if you are waiting for a reply = only if support reply and you don't answer...

Seems to be a lot of misinformation going around..

Jessigirl2013
08-02-2015, 12:18 PM
The support forums - are community based - not many support staff post there, so not always the official answers and can sometimes frustrate ;)

And just to correct you:

Support will aim to answer within 48 hours - sometimes quicker - or longer depending on how busy they are.

You can always contact a member of Ubsoft staff [not a moderator] on the forums and chase up a ticket if it's been longer than 48 hours..

No questions are ever 'deleted' - they are there for ever - just after so many days - if you don't reply to a contact from support - they get closed, since we have to assume the issue is fixed - if it's closed and you still need help - you can just reply and it opens again ;)

Things are never closed - if you are waiting for a reply = only if support reply and you don't answer...

Seems to be a lot of misinformation going around..

Apologises I didn't mean to "attack" the support ;)
It wasn't my intention;)

That's odd, as on an old account a question of mine got deleted;)
Just posted from personal experience ;)
Again, I didn't mean to post misinformation;)

Mr_Shade
08-02-2015, 12:19 PM
Apologises I didn't mean to "attack" the support ;)
It wasn't my intention;)

That's odd, as on an old account a question of mine got deleted;)
Just posted from personal experience ;)
Again, I didn't mean to post misinformation;)

Which account? I can check and give you the real reason, rather than assuming ;)

Jessigirl2013
08-02-2015, 12:27 PM
Which account? I can check and give you the real reason, rather than assuming ;)

It wasn't my account as such ;)
me and my (now ex) bf used to share the account ;)

Mr_Shade
08-02-2015, 12:49 PM
It wasn't my account as such ;)
me and my (now ex) bf used to share the account ;)

I can still check - for my own reference ;)

What username was it?