PDA

View Full Version : WE WANT Desmond Miles

Hungry80
07-28-2015, 05:16 PM
Pls We want desmond make a surprise pls Assassin's Creed syndicate make surprise and get back We Missed Desmond this story is bad(very bad :mad: ) change pls

Jessigirl2013
07-28-2015, 05:22 PM
YES! YES! YES! YES!

This thread;)

playlisting
07-29-2015, 06:04 PM
He died... there's no bringing him back. All we can do is hope Syndicate has an interesting modern day story.

Jessigirl2013
07-29-2015, 08:20 PM
He died... there's no bringing him back. All we can do is hope Syndicate has an interesting modern day story.

A POE like the Ankh or shroud can ;)

Would be cool if this is the plot in Syndicate or the DLC for it.

They didn't say what happened to the body ;) They could of left it open ended for a reason ;)

playlisting
07-31-2015, 06:10 AM

They didn't say what happened to the body ;) They could of left it open ended for a reason ;)

;)

The only POE we've found as far as I know is the apple and I can't even remember where it is at this point. Would be cool if they've decided to bring him back but I seriously doubt it. The story will have been finished for Syndicate a while back.

Speedy_PC
07-31-2015, 06:27 AM
Desmond Miles is dead you can never bring him back from the dead, and the golden rule when someone dies NEVER wake the dead just let him RIP :)

Rukeith
07-31-2015, 07:12 AM
I'm surprised by how many Desmond fans there are, i see many reviewers/critics HATE him and the whole abstergo side story. I personally didn't mind it and found some of it intersting, even though he can be a bit whiny from time to time.

sings_in_tune
07-31-2015, 07:33 AM
Desmond Miles is dead you can never bring him back from the dead, and the golden rule when someone dies NEVER wake the dead just let him RIP :)

Alta´r ibn-La'Ahad is dead.
Ezio Auditore da Firenze is dead.
I haven't played AC3 yet, but I'm pretty sure it's about dead people too.

So I don't see a problem.

Jessigirl2013
07-31-2015, 05:11 PM
Alta´r ibn-La'Ahad is dead.
Ezio Auditore da Firenze is dead.
I haven't played AC3 yet, but I'm pretty sure it's about dead people too.

So I don't see a problem.

I can confirm that Connor is indeed dead.

;)

The only POE we've found as far as I know is the apple and I can't even remember where it is at this point. Would be cool if they've decided to bring him back but I seriously doubt it. The story will have been finished for Syndicate a while back.

The Ankh was referenced in Rogue Berg was looking for it.]
It could be that it was brought it for a reason ;)
Unless its because UBI have remembered they forgot about the Juno plot ;) and need a way to move it on ;)

MnemonicSyntax
08-02-2015, 06:38 AM

Usually when you do an autopsy, the body parts are removed. Also, his DNA is how we're able to play Edward.

Lastly, none of those PoE you mentioned above have permanent effects. They were able to revive the user for hours, at best.

Jessigirl2013
08-02-2015, 12:12 PM
Usually when you do an autopsy, the body parts are removed. Also, his DNA is how we're able to play Edward.

Lastly, none of those PoE you mentioned above have permanent effects. They were able to revive the user for hours, at best.

I know ;) but the story could always be manipulated if that's the direction the writers wanted to go ;)

You never know ;)
I think another thread joked about how we could play as a zombie protagonist ;)
But again, this can be manipulated if the writers wanted to go in this direction.

We all know its doubtful ;) But we can still speculate ;)

legendvinu
10-07-2015, 06:54 AM
Pls We want desmond make a surprise pls Assassin's Creed syndicate make surprise and get back We Missed Desmond this story is bad(very bad :mad: ) change pls

I am sure he will be back again by the shroud of Edan

I know ;) but the story could always be manipulated if that's the direction the writers wanted to go ;)

You never know ;)
I think another thread joked about how we could play as a zombie protagonist ;)
But again, this can be manipulated if the writers wanted to go in this direction.

We all know its doubtful ;) But we can still speculate ;)
Don't ruin the magic:rolleyes: After all the present day story can be divided in to half like recovering POE and in next game reviving Desmond I can't wait that much long You know. These are all my Ideas.

jonathan7882
10-08-2015, 12:31 AM
Desmond is gone but Juno is alive and kicking (sorta). That's what I want to explore. See what she's up to.

legendvinu
10-09-2015, 06:08 AM
Desmond is gone but Juno is alive and kicking (sorta). That's what I want to explore. See what she's up to.

I Think SHE joins Templars and one of the MAIN VILLAN in future

Jessigirl2013
10-10-2015, 12:37 PM
I am sure he will be back again by the shroud of Edan

Don't ruin the magic:rolleyes: After all the present day story can be divided in to half like recovering POE and in next game reviving Desmond I can't wait that much long You know. These are all my Ideas.

I speculated this as well. :rolleyes:

IMO the juno storyline is just dragging out... I mean we have had no significant story payoff about this since the end of ACIII and its almost like UBI have forgotten about it.
Its got to be included in Syndicate or fans are going to lose interest...

I Think SHE joins Templars and one of the MAIN VILLAN in future

I think the Templars would join HER.:rolleyes:

Since she has the potential to be a power first civ enemy that could ruin the Templars...

strigoi1958
10-10-2015, 04:58 PM
You can play Desmond any time.... all the other protagonists are dead and we relive their memories so... there is no reason why we cannot use the animus to access Desmond's memories and play as him... it just depends upon, if and where the writers want to take it... I guess it would depend on if they think his story is complete.

jonathan7882
10-10-2015, 06:58 PM
I speculated this as well. :rolleyes:

IMO the juno storyline is just dragging out... I mean we have had no significant story payoff about this since the end of ACIII and its almost like UBI have forgotten about it.
Its got to be included in Syndicate or fans are going to lose interest...

I think the Templars would join HER.:rolleyes:

Since she has the potential to be a power first civ enemy that could ruin the Templars...
No she hasn't. She was the key antagonist in Black Flag.

legendvinu
10-11-2015, 06:35 AM

Remember Jonathan7882 She said she will take human form.that means she is going to fight against Assassin's that means she will join templars what Jessiegirl saying is correct

Jessigirl2013
10-11-2015, 07:24 PM

I would say the sage (or Aita) was the key antagonist IMO.
We saw Juno for what... less than a minute.
As she fails to take over our body...:rolleyes:

I think the MD story as a whole hasn't has any significant story since the end of ACIII.
Before we used to have signature WTF moments... Anyone miss them?

They made anticipation for the next entry and kept the story moving.

You can play Desmond any time.... all the other protagonists are dead and we relive their memories so... there is no reason why we cannot use the animus to access Desmond's memories and play as him... it just depends upon, if and where the writers want to take it... I guess it would depend on if they think his story is complete.

That would be odd :rolleyes:

Playing as him, playing in an animus....:confused:

strigoi1958
10-12-2015, 12:40 AM
Sorry I should have been clearer :oI meant we could play as him... in his time just as we play Arno, Edward, Connor Ezio in their times by using the animus.... the only problem is we know how and when he dies.... so the memories would be limited by his length of time he got free until his death.

legendvinu
10-12-2015, 06:56 AM
I would say the sage (or Aita) was the key antagonist IMO.
We saw Juno for what... less than a minute.
As she fails to take over our body...:rolleyes:

I think the MD story as a whole hasn't has any significant story since the end of ACIII.
Before we used to have signature WTF moments... Anyone miss them?

They made anticipation for the next entry and kept the story moving.

That would be odd :rolleyes:

Playing as him, playing in an animus....:confused:

I think playing in helix is possible but there should be a guy or girl to play which makes it possible.

Jessigirl I miss it mainly in aclll where we find Haythan was a templar when he inducted Charles lee that was a twist