PDA

View Full Version : [PC] Assassin's Creed Unity - Keyboard bug

Tawqz
07-27-2015, 12:35 PM
Just got Unity. And it is barely playable. I hopped right into the game and got really ****** off. When i try to move forward he wont. I wait 2 second and try again, and then he moves forward, without stopping. Then when i try to move left he wont. Only if i try again in 4 seconds. When i move forward, i cant move left while going forward. And he jumps outta nowhere even when i dont do it. What can i do? Its the first mission!

My keyboard works perfectly fine, with all the other games i have from steam. And watch_dogs works perfectly fine aswell. Any solutions?

(The controls are default)

Jessigirl2013
07-27-2015, 03:07 PM
This seems more like a lag problem or a fault with the game.
Unity has quite a few of these ;)

Tawqz
07-28-2015, 02:40 PM
This seems more like a lag problem or a fault with the game.
Unity has quite a few of these ;)

Omg im so pissed right now. I just paid full price for this game, and im not even able to play it. So there is no fix, for this ****ty bug?

U DID IT AGAIN UBISOFT.

Mr_Shade
07-28-2015, 03:43 PM
Omg im so pissed right now. I just paid full price for this game, and im not even able to play it. So there is no fix, for this ****ty bug?

U DID IT AGAIN UBISOFT.
hi,

If your PC meets the minimum specs - and not a laptop - you should have an acceptable frame rate - which might be your issue - it isn't a bug?

You just need to make sure you meet specs, assuming you are using realistic settings.

MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS

SUPPORTED OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 (64 bit versions only).
PROCESSOR: Intel Core i5-2500K @ 3.3 GHz or AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz
RAM: 6 GB RAM
VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 or AMD Radeon HD 7970 (2 GB VRAM)
DIRECTX: DirectX June 2010 Redistributable
HDD: 50 GB available space​​
SOUND CARD: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest drivers
PERIPHERALS: Keyboard, mouse, Xbox 360 controller (or compatible) optional.
INTERNET: Broadband connection required for activation/registration

RECOMMENDED REQUIREMENTS

PROCESSOR: Intel Core i7-3770 @ 3.4 GHz or AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz or better
RAM: 8 GB RAM
VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 or AMD Radeon R9 290X (3 GB VRAM)
SOUND CARD: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card with latest drivers

If you meet these and cant get a playable framerate - please contact support.

www.support.ubi.com

Tawqz
07-28-2015, 04:02 PM
hi,

If your PC meets the minimum specs - and not a laptop - you should have an acceptable frame rate - which might be your issue - it isn't a bug?

You just need to make sure you meet specs, assuming you are using realistic settings.

MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS

PROCESSOR: Intel Core i5-2500K @ 3.3 GHz or AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz
RAM: 6 GB RAM
VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 or AMD Radeon HD 7970 (2 GB VRAM)
SOUND CARD: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest drivers

RECOMMENDED REQUIREMENTS

PROCESSOR: Intel Core i7-3770 @ 3.4 GHz or AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz or better
RAM: 8 GB RAM
VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 or AMD Radeon R9 290X (3 GB VRAM)
SOUND CARD: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card with latest drivers

If you meet these and cant get a playable framerate - please contact support.

www.support.ubi.com

My fps is no problem. Im running in high settings with an average fps on 35-40. That is pretty good. I just dont know why, the controls are so buggy and delayed. Its really annoying. Yea, i've tried to contact ubisoft support, 5 days ago. And i STILL haven't got any replies from you yet.. I can't even.. Omg.. What's the problem? The game works and runs perfectly fine, its just the controls. Bugs and stuff. What do i do, in this situation? I tried to contact u again 2 days ago, and i still didnt get a reply.

Jessigirl2013
07-28-2015, 04:07 PM
My fps is no problem. Im running in high settings with an average fps on 35-40. That is pretty good. I just dont know why, the controls are so buggy and delayed. Its really annoying. Yea, i've tried to contact ubisoft support, 5 days ago. And i STILL haven't got any replies from you yet.. I can't even.. Omg.. What's the problem? The game works and runs perfectly fine, its just the controls. Bugs and stuff. What do i do, in this situation? I tried to contact u again 2 days ago, and i still didnt get a reply.

What are your specs ?

Mr_Shade
07-28-2015, 04:10 PM
Please give me you ticket number and i'll ask someone to contact you.

Please ensure you have supplied your MSinfo and DXdiag to the team - you can update your ticket with this information.

Very odd problem if it's not related to fps.

Tawqz
07-28-2015, 04:15 PM
Please give me you ticket number and i'll ask someone to contact you.

Please ensure you have supplied your MSinfo and DXdiag to the team - you can update your ticket with this information.

Very odd problem if it's not related to fps.

My ticket is: 02299390. Thats the new one i made. Its a danish customer service, so i dont think you'll understand what i've sent to them. I hope i'll get a reply asap.

Jessigirl2013
07-28-2015, 04:32 PM
My ticket is: 02299390. Thats the new one i made. Its a danish customer service, so i dont think you'll understand what i've sent to them. I hope i'll get a reply asap.

Specs?

Mr_Shade
07-28-2015, 04:34 PM

Thanks someone will be in touch with you soon - that ticket was made yesterday [27th] - so is within the time scale for a reply.

Support can take upto 48 hours to reply - sometimes it can be a little longer, depending on how busy they are = none the less it's no excuse to use cursing when contacting the team.

Tawqz
07-28-2015, 04:53 PM
Thanks someone will be in touch with you soon - that ticket was made yesterday [27th] - so is within the time scale for a reply.

Support can take upto 48 hours to reply - sometimes it can be a little longer, depending on how busy they are = none the less it's no excuse to use cursing when contacting the team.

I just asked them if they'd screwed me over again, like last year. Wouldn't call that cursing but nevermind. Thanks for the help.

Jessigirl2013
07-28-2015, 05:10 PM

Yeah, That's like rule no.1

Otherwise, Why would they help you?

Tawqz
07-28-2015, 05:23 PM

Yeah, That's like rule no.1

Otherwise, Why would they help you?

Cause i gave them money, and they give me something unplayable back. I just lost my temper at that moment. Im losing my temper quick, when something like that happens

Jessigirl2013
07-28-2015, 05:36 PM
[QUOTE=Jessigirl2013;10945933]

Cause i gave them money, and they give me something unplayable back. I just lost my temper at that moment. Im losing my temper quick, when something like that happens

You didn't give the employees of the support that money ;)
Its not an excuse to be a d**k to the people who try to help.

Mr_Shade
07-28-2015, 05:43 PM
Lets not bypass the swear filter.

Jessigirl2013
07-28-2015, 05:54 PM
Lets not bypass the swear filter.

Apologises ;)

I meant "dirk" ;)

Tawqz
07-28-2015, 06:06 PM
Apologises ;)

I meant "dirk" ;)