PDA

View Full Version : Looking For A Team/Org

Tatoskinz
07-25-2015, 04:24 AM
I have played Competitive Rainbow Six since the original on PC. I later came to Xbox and played competitively with the Teams Best Kept Secret and Modern Mayhem Both ranked #1 in clan ladders at the time. since Vegas 2 I have been playing competitive Call of Duty and am excited to come home to a Tactical shooter like Rainbow Six. I am looking to play with some individuals that want to win and compete at the highest level when necessary. Add me on Xbox One if you are looking for a dedicated experienced member to join your squad.

Gamertag: Tatoskinz

Mcorcoran23
07-28-2015, 06:34 AM
I have played Competitive Rainbow Six since the original on PC. I later came to Xbox and played competitively with the Teams Best Kept Secret and Modern Mayhem Both ranked #1 in clan ladders at the time. since Vegas 2 I have been playing competitive Call of Duty and am excited to come home to a Tactical shooter like Rainbow Six. I am looking to play with some individuals that want to win and compete at the highest level when necessary. Add me on Xbox One if you are looking for a dedicated experienced member to join your squad.

Gamertag: Tatoskinz

Right now we have 3 members looking for people who will take this tactical game seriously
(Requirements)
-Xbox one only
-15 years or older
-Must have a mic
-TAKES THE GAME SERIOUSLY
-Experienced with fps genre
-Also looking to crush every opponent
(XB1 GT: Mcorcoran23)
(Message for more info)