PDA

View Full Version : What's coming next?

XyZspineZyX
09-09-2003, 03:45 PM
Ubi, et al,

This would be a good time to at least clue us in on future plans for this game. We have been told that new aircraft are coming. I suspect when they come is a function of how quickly they can be finished. However, you could tell us:

1. Will there be any free add on aircraft to the game?

2. Will there be a paid add on? If so, will it be one that can be downloaded, bought from a CD, or both?

3. What general direction is this game headed in? Will we see new planes for the existing theaters or new theaters or both?

4. A general time line would be nice, but if you can't do it, that's not a problem.

I really think that some reliable idea of what's coming would be good for the game and maintain interest. You have announced Lock On for over a year before it may be available. Why not provide similar information for those of us in love with IL2?

Thank you!

PF_Baylor6

XyZspineZyX
09-09-2003, 03:45 PM
Ubi, et al,

This would be a good time to at least clue us in on future plans for this game. We have been told that new aircraft are coming. I suspect when they come is a function of how quickly they can be finished. However, you could tell us:

1. Will there be any free add on aircraft to the game?

2. Will there be a paid add on? If so, will it be one that can be downloaded, bought from a CD, or both?

3. What general direction is this game headed in? Will we see new planes for the existing theaters or new theaters or both?

4. A general time line would be nice, but if you can't do it, that's not a problem.

I really think that some reliable idea of what's coming would be good for the game and maintain interest. You have announced Lock On for over a year before it may be available. Why not provide similar information for those of us in love with IL2?

Thank you!

PF_Baylor6

XyZspineZyX
09-11-2003, 12:03 AM
Shameless bump.

XyZspineZyX
09-11-2003, 12:10 AM
nothing shameless about that mate. Those are pretty valid questions that ALL of us want answered. I mean, I think that if Oleg and the gang decided to create a med campaign or north african campaign as payware, that would certainly generate more interest in the game.

XyZspineZyX
09-11-2003, 12:20 AM
I wish to know also. _BUMP_

http://fluxout.homestead.com/files/Thx-32x.jpg

"You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you"

Eric Hoffer (1902 - 1983)

XyZspineZyX
09-11-2003, 01:16 AM
Hopefully a sound fix and a track replay fix..and I dont mean a work-around http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif