PDA

View Full Version : Evie Frye Legacy Outfits?

Nerdman3000
07-23-2015, 07:41 PM
Do you think Evie might end up with her own version of Legacy outfits, like perhaps Shao Jun's, Aveline, maybe Elise(you knew know), and perhaps the ACB Master Apprentice Assasin/Ezio Outfit outfit? Or do you think Ubisoft will only give Jacob Legacy outfits?

GunnerGalactico
07-23-2015, 08:59 PM
I don't see any reason why Evie should not have her own legacy outfits. It just wouldn't be fair if Jacob only had them.

Namikaze_17
07-24-2015, 01:01 AM
Should include Claudia's clothes in ACB since Evie looks like a next-gen Claudia. :rolleyes:

pacmanate
07-24-2015, 01:31 AM
Never even thought about it, would be nice!

JWRK
07-24-2015, 10:19 AM
Hope Jensen's outfit.
Rhonda's outfit.
Maybe some multiplayer clothes.

VestigialLlama4
07-24-2015, 10:32 AM
-- Maria Thorpe's outfit (the one she wears in that AC2 flashback).
-- Claudia Auditore's outfit which she wears at her initiation and final battle (also based on the Maria Thorpe outfit).
-- Aveline's Assassin suit complete with Tricorne hat.
-- Shao Jun's suit.
-- Mary Read/James Kidd's gray-green jacket with matching trousers and brown shoulder patches. I would also like variants of James Kidd (with red Bandana and Hair tied inside) and Mary Reade (Hair out fully and red lips).

Sorrosyss
07-24-2015, 11:00 AM
These are always traditionally of former game protagonists, so at this point it's likely they would only add Aveline and Shao Jun.

For Aveline, I'd prefer her hooded version to the hat. Perhaps both. Why not.

Shao Jun's outfit is my fave of all Assassins. I just love black and red as a colour combination. So really hope we get this one.

Only other notable mentions, perhaps Hope from Rogue, and Elise from Unity. Though there was that hooded female assassin in the Templar Hunts of AC4. She had a fun outfit.

Shao got an Ezio outfit, so I'd expect some variant for Evie too maybe. It has been confirmed that we get an Ezio 'skin', but that could easily just be for Jacob.

Pandassin
07-24-2015, 11:54 AM
I just really hope she at least gets Mary Read/James Kidd's outfit, she would look pretty sweet with it. Plus Mary Read is easily my favourite female of the whole series without doubt.

Nerdman3000
07-25-2015, 12:53 AM
If Evie does get a Shao Jun outfit, do you think they should give Jacob a Nikolai and Arbaaz Mir legacy outfit too?

Altair1789
07-25-2015, 12:55 AM
She might just end up having the same legacy outfits. In ACB your female master assassins wore the same thing as Ezio/ the male master assassins, so it might be sorta like that