PDA

View Full Version : Acorn Shop Troubles

Raging_Lakitu
07-22-2015, 10:46 PM
Hi,

I am having an issue with opening up the acorn shop. I have tried to open it through my Garage, my Rider, and the main menu, and all three modes get me to the same shop screen (with all of the different available pack options). From there I choose a pack (I get the same results with all of them), and it takes me to the Uplay shop but there are no acorns to be found anywhere. Is there a way to fix this? (Or for the sake of a joke is it the middle of winter and all of the acorns have been taken?)

Thank you for any help,

Raging Lakitu

En0-
07-23-2015, 08:19 PM
Hello,

They are probably directly added to your cart :) Do the same thing and check your cart.

Cheers,

Raging_Lakitu
07-24-2015, 05:37 AM
Hello again,

So I looked into it to see if it was adding it straight to my shopping cart, and it was not there. Even searching the Uplay store for "trials fusion" or "acorns" or some other variations of those keywords has yielded no results.

As always, thank you for your help :)

Raging_Lakitu
08-04-2015, 03:22 PM
Hi,

I'm not sure if this problem has been resolved or not, but I know it still is not working for me. I can't find any way to purchase acorns in the shop still :(

Raging Lakitu

En0-
08-04-2015, 10:27 PM
Hello,

What is your country please?
Did you try to contact Ubisoft customer support already or not yet?

Regards,

Raging_Lakitu
08-05-2015, 12:26 AM
I am in the United States, and no I have not gone to Ubisoft customer support.

En0-
08-05-2015, 08:59 AM
Thanks, we'll get back to you on this thread.

Raging_Lakitu
08-10-2015, 07:13 PM
Is there any new update on this currently? I'm still interested in buying acorns and I'm confused as to why the shop won't show them, is there an explanation for the bug in it? And am I the only one experiencing the problem?

En0-
08-11-2015, 08:12 AM
Hello,

So, you're not the only one experiencing the issue and I am discussing it with people who takes care of the shop to make sure they fix it.
But it's not directly in my hands, so that's a little bit long to fix.

I am doing my best to get a solution as quickly as possible.

Cheers,

En0-
08-19-2015, 05:51 PM
Hello,

That should be now ok. Can you confirm please?

Cheers,

Raging_Lakitu
08-19-2015, 06:20 PM
The Uplay shop is down right now, but as soon as it's available again I will let you know.

Thanks so much for the help En0 :)

En0-
08-20-2015, 07:13 AM
No problem. It should be up again, let me know :) Cheers,

Raging_Lakitu
08-20-2015, 05:15 PM
So now anytime I try to pull up the acorn shop the shop comes up and I get a message on it saying "Server Error" and then I'm redirected to a new screen saying the Uplay shop is unavailable. :/

En0-
08-20-2015, 05:31 PM
Thanks for the feedback, I forward the information and I'll get back to you later.

En0-
08-20-2015, 06:41 PM
Hello,

There was a last problem. That should be fixed as well now.

Can you retry please?

Cheers,

Raging_Lakitu
08-22-2015, 01:38 AM
En0, I'm sorry for such a late response, I was having some troubles moving into a new apartment. But, I checked the store and it works! :) Thank you so so much for your help my friend.

RagingLakitu

En0-
08-22-2015, 05:35 AM
Thanks for letting us know!

Have fun riding!

loukas371
05-31-2016, 08:10 PM
Hi guys, I am currently trying to find a way to purchase acorns but the store doesnt seem to help. I select the amount I want to purchase and I am just taken to the ubi store main page without any sign of acorns anywhere. I live in Greece by the way, I dont know if that matters. I have made other purchases on the ubi store succesfully in the past.

UbiSkyBear
06-03-2016, 09:19 PM
Hi guys, I am currently trying to find a way to purchase acorns but the store doesnt seem to help. I select the amount I want to purchase and I am just taken to the ubi store main page without any sign of acorns anywhere. I live in Greece by the way, I dont know if that matters. I have made other purchases on the ubi store succesfully in the past.

Hi! I just tried it from my account and it looks like it takes a few moments for it to appear. It should load the main store page, and then after a few seconds, it should load your cart.

If you continue to experience issues with it, can you double-check for any ad blockers that may be interfering?

loukas371
06-03-2016, 09:36 PM
Hi and thank you for the reply,

I tried it again but this time waited a couple of minutes just to be sure. Unfortunately the result was the same. The Uplay overlay appeared, it loaded the main store page (or whatever was the last page I had navigated to in the overlay browser) and stayed there while my cart was empty. I dont think an ad block is in place since I am trying this through the game, not my default PC browser. Is there no direct store link for the currency packs? seems weird.

UbiSkyBear
06-06-2016, 10:41 PM
Hi and thank you for the reply,

I tried it again but this time waited a couple of minutes just to be sure. Unfortunately the result was the same. The Uplay overlay appeared, it loaded the main store page (or whatever was the last page I had navigated to in the overlay browser) and stayed there while my cart was empty. I dont think an ad block is in place since I am trying this through the game, not my default PC browser. Is there no direct store link for the currency packs? seems weird.

I apologize for the continued inconvenience regarding this! I personally don't see a direct link to the acorns. However, I suggest reaching out to our Support Team (support.ubi.com/) so they can look into the cause of this and get this resolved for you as soon as possible. Let me know if you have any questions!

loukas371
06-07-2016, 10:24 AM
Alright, I will try that, thanks!