PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag // Rogue Shanties playlist

Vinny322
07-22-2015, 06:16 PM
I've been replaying Black flag and Rogue and having a lot of fun doing it. I just wanted to if it is possible to create a playlist of the shanties (only your favorites) and dismiss the ones you do not enjoy so much.

I know if I were a real captain of a pirate ship I would ban some of those song for life, based purely on the irritation they cause me :) others I would love to hear more of. I cycle through all the songs on the list with "3" but if I skip past it, I have to go through 30 songs before I come back to the one I wanted to hear.

Basically I would like to know if I can edit the file in the install directory to 'remove' some of the songs, and make them never heard on the ship. This way I can complete the collectibles side mission, and only hear the songs I want to hear. AND if editing the songs list is possible, would I be able to add music from my personal library to listen to as I scout for ships and chests in the ocean.

If this can be done, please be as detailed as possible with the instructions, because I am not exactly a wizard when it comes to changing files about.

Thanks.